Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic,foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

2004 Rodeo: Hi am back. ok i did a cylinder diagnostic Dry

Hi am back. ok i did a cylinder diagnostic Dry and wet. cylinder#
1 Dry 212 Wet 225, #3 Dry 200 Wet 215, #5 Dry 205 Wet 204, #2 Dry 134 Wet 155, #4 Dry 162 Wet 170, #6 Dry 140 Wet 150. Cylinder 4, 6 the spark plug are wet. can you help me thank you.
Hi,yes give me just a little bit to get back in front of the home computer and I will help you on this,thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok i will waiting. thakns

Ok on cylinders 2,4,and 6 the compression is low and the spark plugs should not be wet.What is going to cause this issue is valves,valve seats,or piston rings on this side of the block.The symptoms that you are having is consistent with a cylinder head issue,either the valves are leaking or are not seating correctly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you. so i going to need ony the heads? what is the price or do i need the complet engine?

The heads would need to be removed to inspect the heads,cylinder walls,and piston rings. It would be cheaper to find a engine and have it installed.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi. I was checking my isuzu and after i clean the oil control valve star smoking a lot and the smoke is white and the code P1350 stil there? please help. thank you

Yes this vehicle has a head issue that is causing all of these problems that you are having,the only way to check the heads is to remove them and have a machine shop check them.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok thank you very much.

No problem thank you.