Kalamykid
Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech.
Experience:  I HAVE OWNED MY OWN SHOP FOR OVER THREE YEARS. I HAVE THE TOOLS AND SOFTWARE TO ANSWERE ALMOST ANY Q
5629372

land rover free lander: hi i have 2002 land rover freelander

Customer Question

hi i have 2002 land rover freelander car will no go pass 10mile mph once it hit 10 mile the rpm goes up really hi.and loud noice
Category: Car
Expert:  Kalamykid replied 4 years ago.

Kalamykid :

Can you hsif tthe shifter all the wy down into low 1st gear, get the truck up to around 25 then shift to drive lettingoff of the gas pedal slightly and see if the transmission will skip 2nd and go into third gear please? Let em know if you hear any noises and if the tuck will go into 3rd or just rev up still please.

JACUSTOMER-2h51awav- : I will not go pass 15mph
Kalamykid :

Is that with the shifter all the way in mauel 1st gear o rwith the shifter in drive or over drive?

Kalamykid :

Youhave to work with me to be able to find out what is going on. This can be an electrical problem that you can fix or may be as bad as a prblem inside the trasnsmission. I HAVE TO HAVE YOUR HELP to be able to help you.

Kalamykid :

If you can not do the testling I ask you to do, then it is very unfare for

Kalamykid :

you to give me a poor service rateing