How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daryl Your Own Question
Daryl, Shop Owner, Certified Mechanic
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 12549
Experience:  28 years experience, Master Mechanic
Type Your Car Question Here...
Daryl is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

k1500 4x4 chevy: I had to remove something that went with the

Customer Question

I had to remove something that went with the clutch in order to remove my starter and after reinstalling starter I bolted it back up, but it busted when I pushed in the clutch. What would this part of the clutch assembly be called?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Daryl replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for trusting me with your question. My name is Daryl and I will do my best to help you with your problem. If it has the hydraulic hose attached to it and a rod that pushes on the clutch fork that part is called a slave cylinder. I am always willing to help so if you have more questions feel free to ask, thanks.