How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris (aka-Moose) Your Own Question
Chris (aka-Moose)
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 1176
Experience:  16 years of experience
Type Your Car Question Here...
Chris (aka-Moose) is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question


Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  Joe replied 4 years ago.


Thank you for using, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your
concern today.

I am just seeing if you
still need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see that
your question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if you
still needed help.

In some cases a question
may sit due to several different things including the amount of the
deposit/question value, time it was asked, the complexity of the question,
number of experts that can help you at a certain time, lack of detailed info
and so on. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need help
that I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you. I may
not have exactly the experience to deal with a certain problem but instead of
you not receiving any answer at all I would at least like to reach out and
attempt to help you.

I have noticed that you have not actually posted any info regarding the automotive question that you have.

At this time please feel
free when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working with
me, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me know
exactly what you wish to do.