Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

What are the options of a flush chemical to use when flushing

What are the options of a flush chemical to use when flushing the a/c system. Ive got an ambulance with a lot of trash in the lines that needs to be flushed. I would like to do it as economically possible.

Ok, the most economically feasible way that works is to use non-chlorinated brake cleaner to spray into the lines, and then blow out with compressed air. I have flushed a/c systems this way for years and never had any problems. I use 2-3 cans per vehicle

Please note, your Deposit doesn't constitute a payment. Please be sure to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE to complete transaction or ask for more help by clicking REPLY TO EXPERT.

Positive feedback is always appreciated. Bonuses are welcome. Please note that if you have a subscription service you still need to to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE , however you are not charged again. Thank you.

Please note the 1 to 2 faces(POOR AND BAD SERVICE) are a negative rating. Before choosing one of these, please reply first so that I can further help you