Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

bentley arnage: Bentley Arnage Electrical Problem

Bentley Arnage Electrical Problem
Hello,I will be glad to try and assist you with this,Welcome to Just Answer.I may need more info in some cases to help with answering your question.

Is the vehicles battery not charging from the alternator is this the problem in question here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It won't start. Totally dead. Trying to hook up to a wall charger
Have you tried to jump start the vehicle?

Is all electrical dead in the vehicle or is the electrical o.k. but it wont turn over to start?

Let me know,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Bentleys have two batteries. One on left is dead and no it cannot be jumped.
Have the batteries been checked/tested to make sure one or both have a charge?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the main problem is the battery on the left will not take a charge. It is new as of summer. I tried two different chargers.

O.k.,if you have tried a couple of different chargers and the battery will not take a charge at all and even if it is newer like this here it sounds like it may be faulty.I have seen even new batteries become faulty soon after they are installed.

If you have not had this battery tested then this should be tested to see if it is faulty.If it is faulty then there may be some kind of parts warranty on it as most batteries are usually covered for 12 months and you may get a new one free of charge or for a smaller cost.

From what you have described here it sounds like this battery is faulty needing replaced.

I hope this info has helped,if you need anything else let me know before rating my help here,thanks Pete.