Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Aston Martin Db7 Convertible: 2000 Db7 convertible The center

Customer Question

2000 Db7 convertible
The center instrument cluster has slipped down on the left side. Need to remove trim and repair, but cannot get off trim to access cluster.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 4 years ago.
My name is Pete and I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

YOU GOT AN ANSWER TO REMOVING THE CENTER CLUSTER? HECK YES, I NEED AN ANSWER.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 years ago.
I think one of the reasons why you have not had a professional respond is because this is a very difficult question, and there are few professions who have worked with this type of issue here possibly.

What I suggest at this point is to have a shop/dealer look into this issue to see if they can tell you how this is done so you can access and repair the instrument panel here due to the difficulty of this question.

I know this is not the answer you were looking for but I do hope this has helped in some way, thanks Pete
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I UNDERSTAND. THE ASTON MARTIN PEOPLE PLAY IT PRETTY CLOSE TO THE VEST. TECH MANUALS ARE NOT PUBLIC AND THEY CHARGE AN ARM AND A LEG FOR EVERYTHING.

NOT YOUR FAULT.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 years ago.
I apologize as I wish I had more info on this here but my info on this vehicle is very limited.If you want I can opt out and put this question back on the list to see if anyone else can assist more,they may or may not be able to,let me know,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

LIKE I SAID, NOT YOUR FAULT.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 years ago.
O.k.,let us know if you need anything else in the future,thanks Pete.