Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIANCE, AUTO AND TRUCK,FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DIESEL
17454363

isuzu rodio: i have a 99 isuzu rodio with a 3.2 i was going

i have a 99 isuzu rodio with a 3.2 i was going to service the trans on but how much tranny fluid goes in on a service the part store said 9 if u are changing the trans but im just changing the fluid can u help
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX you just draining the trans pan and refilling?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes but this car dont have a dipstick and didnt no how much fluid it mite take

this will hold between 3 and 4 quarts of dexron III, on the transmission there are 2 plugs, one drain plug and one fill plug, I will post a picture of them below, remove the drain plug and let it drain completely, then reinstall the drain plug, then remove the fill plug and use a hose on a squeeze bottle of dexron III, insert the hose into the fill plug and fill it until fluid runs out the fill hole, then start the engine and let it idle until it is warmed up, then remove the fill plug and fiill it again until it runs out the fill hole, this usually takes about 3 1/2 quarts,Tim

graphic

Hi, did you get my last reply?