Andy, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Licensed in both truck/coach and automotive fields with over 17+ years experience.
30303843

international 7600: 2009 INTERNATIONAL 7600 CAT C13 L6 12.5L

Customer Question

2009 INTERNATIONAL 7600 CAT C13 L6 12.5L DIESEL

GETTING CODE SAE J1939

ECM is dripping some sort of sticky stuff from the bottom.
The dash is flashing ABS Module & Electric fault
There was some damaged wiring, melted on EGR valve tube, this has been repaired.

Anyone have any ideas how to proced? Is there a trouble tree to follow?
Category: Car
Expert:  Andy replied 4 years ago.

Andy3221 :

Hi there ! My name is Andy and I would like to try and help you resolve your problem!

Andy3221 :

Sounds like something got hot and melted the ressin inside the ECM . Sounds like you may be looking at replacing the ECM . If it is cranking but not trying to fire at all , not even sputter , and you can't seem to connect to the ECM , then you are likely going to have to replace or try a test ecm if you know someone who has one !

Andy3221 :

Do you still need help ?