Joe
Joe, Technician
Experience:  27 years import and domestic auto repair.
9843993

CIVIC: hi i need a radio code for my Honda civic 2008 i just

hi i need a radio code for my Honda civic 2008 i just bougth, i don't have the manual for the car, the vin number is: JHMFA16518SD000507, I FORGOT TO PUT IT ON THA CATEGORY HONDA

THANKS

Hello and thank you for using just answer!

I can help you with your radio code, but I need the serial # XXXXX the radio. If you don't have this 8 digit number, sometimes it is on a white sticker on the inside of the glove box. If not, here is how to retrieve it:

• Turn the ignition switch to ON.
  • Turn ON the radio and confirm that the display reads COdE. If you don't see this message, pull the backup fuse for 1 minute, and then go back to step 1.
  • Turn OFF the radio. Press and hold the 1 and 6 radio preset buttons, and turn ON the radio.
  • The display toggles between two screens: U with the first 4 digits of the serial number (U2200 for example,)
  • And L with the last 4 digits of the serial number (L0055 for example.)
  • Ignore the U and L and record all 8 digits

Thank you for the positive rating!

Were you able to get the code? If not, tell me the serial number and I will get it for you.