Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
Indicator light..It is on the left side of the warning light panel
Max
Max, VW lead technician
I'm not sure what an indicator light means? I have a light on that looks like a circle with little lines on the sides of it. It is on the left side of the warning light panel towards the top. I have a… read more
2002 Jetta: indicator light..light is for no windshield washer fluid
Mazda Ed
Mazda Ed, Lead Technician
2002 Jetta, indicator light looks like circle w/ 3 dashes on each side, show up where the light is for no windshield washer fluid. Know what it is?… read more
indicator light this morning that isnt in book..exclamation point
SZavicar
SZavicar, Service Manager
Got an indicator light this morning that isn't in book. Looks like a horeshoe (open side up) with an exclamation point in the middle of the horseshoe. Has a line across the closed end of the horseshoe… read more
Ssr: indicator light..roof ajar i open it and reclose it..chime
Dan, Auto Technician
my 03 ssr indicator light constantly lights up roof ajar i open it and reclose it but makes no difference. the top functions fine except for the message the chime for closed sounds also indicating clo… read more
98 VW cabrio: top motor sounds..top has to be open/closed manualy
TJ
TJ, Bachelor's Degree
I purchased a 98 VW cabrio, the top motor sounds like it is working, but the top has to be open/closed manualy. i looked at the top motor and the hydrolic fluid is below the minimum level. I think the… read more
1978 mercedes benz 450sel: this indicator light is..dashes
Todd
Todd, ASE Master Certified Technician
I have a 1978 mercedes benz 450sel. this indicator light is constantly on on the dash it is a circle with dashes around it. what does it mean?… read more
Door open indicator light in dash is always on, since I took
Andrew
Andrew, Level A Technician
door open indicator light in dash is always on, since I took the car in for service last week. … read more
Bracket..red warning dash light in a 93 NH Pajero 2.5litre diesel
Greg
Greg, Shop owner, technician
We have an ! in a circle and bracket in red warning dash light in a 93 NH Pajero 2.5litre diesel. What does it indicate please?… read more
2000 Mazda Millenia S: light came..instrument..wrench..dash board
bmw master tech
bmw master tech, Bachelor Degree
I have a 2000 Mazda Millenia S model. The check light came on. Then a instrument that looked like an open end wrench appeared on the dash board. Before I could have a diagnosic completed it car die on… read more
A light has came on on dash. It is on the right side top it
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
a light has came on on dash. It is on the right side top it looks like a Genie pot what is it? … read more
home I opened the hood and the engine looked like it was going to jump
Zaphod
Zaphod, AAS, Electronic Technology
I have a 2000 Daewoo Nubira recently my car did not want to start up I finally got it started and while at a redlight it started to jump. When I got home I opened the hood and the engine looked like i… read more
When I open the driver side door, the map light, door open
Shawn Few
Shawn Few, AS
When I open the driver side door, the map light, door open indicator, light on beeper activate. When I open the passenger door, the map light works as does the dashboard door open indicator. I have sw… read more
Mazda: There is an indicator light..RX8..dealership says..cant fix
ase_master327
ase_master327, Owner & Student
There is an indicator light on my Mazda RX8 that looks like a small carosell that comes on from time to time. The dealership says it has to do with oil but knows no more about it and can't fix the iss… read more
I HAVE A 2008 SUZUKI SX4. THE PASS. SEAT BELT LIGHT IS ON,
saabspecialist
saabspecialist, Auto Tech
I HAVE A 2008 SUZUKI SX4. THE PASS. SEAT BELT LIGHT IS ON, IN THE INDICATOR AT TO TOP OF THE DASH, ALSO THE LIGHT THAT SHOWS A AIRBAG LIGHT IS ON IN THE DASH DOWN IN THE SPEEDOMETER AREA. WHAT DO YOU … read more
INFINITI: LOOKS LIKE IT CAN BE TAKEN OFF FROM THE TOP, TRUE?
david
david, Heavy Duty Repair Mechanic
G20 INFINITI ALT. LOOKS LIKE IT CAN BE TAKEN OFF FROM THE TOP, TRUE? OR THE BOTTOM? Optional Information: 2000 Infiniti G20 2.0 Already Tried: NOTHING YET.… read more
I did get the top up by pushing the button several times it would move
StarSpecialist
StarSpecialist, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
The top on my mini will not go up or down It looks like there is something in the way because the light on the close button is flashing. I did get the top up by pushing the button several times it wou… read more
2004 Jeep Wrangler X: oil indicator..arrow..shifting..ligth may mean
Brad
Brad, Lead Diagnostic Technician
On a 2004 Jeep Wrangler X model there is a light the comes on just above the oil indicator on the dash and it looks like a house or an arrow. It comes on alot when shifting? Anybody know what this lig… read more
Im trying to find out if these wheels (Wheel, Soft 8, Steel..Bolt
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
I''m trying to find out if these wheels (Wheel, Soft 8, Steel, Black, 15 in. x 8 in., 5 x 4.5 in. Bolt Circle, 4 in. Backspace) will fit my 1997 jeep grand cherokee Laredo..… read more