1smartcarguy
1smartcarguy, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Assoc. degree in automotive technology, ASE certified, Diploma for high perf. engines, dealer tech
32196277

2006 hummer h3 front end noise clunk. It seems i need the right

2006 hummer h3 front end noise clunk. It seems i need the right and left differential carrier bracket (part 15856422 and 15856421) according to "my guy". I really only appear to need the upper bushing , as the clunk is the "slam" of the transfer case oving up and down, steel on steel.

Does anyone know if that part number comes with all of the bushings, etc?
thanks for using justanswer, I will help assist you today.

The 2 part numbers you provided are for the left and right mount brackets which DO include the bushings with them. These mounts are Very common to go bad on hummers. usually causes a sever clunk when shifting from park to drive/reverse or when on heavy acceleration.

these are the parts that are normally replace to correct this issue.

hope this helps, if so please leave positive ratings.

If more help is needed just let me know.