Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Neal
Neal
Neal, Mechanic

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
Chevy tahoe: fan clutch..5.7 liter..liter engine..water pump is
bestservices
bestservices, auto mechanic
how do i remove the thermal fan clutch from my water pump? i have a 1999,chevy tahoe,5.7 liter engine.the water pump is off the car.38216.3222222222… read more
CHEVY TAHOE: 5.7 LITER..MOTER...IT..YOU TOUCH THE GAS TO GO
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
I HAVE A98 CHEVY TAHOE 5.7 LITER MOTER .IT HESETATES OFF THE LINE RIGHT WHEN YOU TOUCH THE GAS TO GO .RUNS FINE PAST THAT .COULD IT BE THE EGR VALVE OR WHAT/ IVE PUT NEW CAP AND ROTOR ON AND NEW PLUGS… read more
96 Monte Carlo: cool..bypass..relay switch..motor is a 3.1 Liter
Tech501
Tech501, Lead Technician
96 Monte Carlo my fan that cool the waterdown don"t come on it has a new temp.sensor an thermstat an when you bypass the fan relay switch the fan will work the other fan work went the a/c is on the mo… read more
1995 GMC: toknow where the brake light switch is located..5.7 liter
Tom
Tom, Fleet Supervisor
I need toknow where the brake light switch is located on a 1995 GMC K1500 pick up Optional Information: 1995 GMC K1500 5.7 liter… read more
1996 chevy: you take off the front rotor..4x4..5.7 liter..ton
Doctor Tim
Doctor Tim, High School or GED
How do you take off the front rotor on a 1996 chevy 3500 4 door 4x4 5.7 liter 1 ton pick up truck… read more
95 chevy tahoe: 5.7..new one..same problem...could..ignition switch
Tech501
Tech501, Lead Technician
having trouble with electrial on a 95 chevy tahoe 5.7,i thought it was the starter but with a new one the same problem existed.i have power to the starter but when the key is turned nothing happens.co… read more
1998 Chevy Tahoe: my car has a kill switch..4wheel drive..5.7 engine
Dan, Auto Technician
How to know if my car has a kill switch. Its a 1998 Chevy Tahoe 4door, 4wheel drive, 5.7 engine… read more
where is the cooling temperature switch for a 1990 cadillac ...
Expert, auto mechanic
where is the cooling temperature switch for a 1990 cadillac fleetwood brougham located for a 5.7 liter engine?… read more
1997 chevy tahoe: open driver door..power door..door latch
john
john, Mechanic
1997 chevy tahoe. can not open driver door from inside or outside, power door latch inside does not seem to go all the way up. i dont know what to do. ive tried everything. help… read more
1999 chevy suburban: number 1 and 2 oxygen sensors..wheel drive
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
where are the number 1 and 2 oxygen sensors located on a 1999 chevy suburban 5.7 liter 1500 seriesXXXXXlocated… read more
2000 chevy tahoe: 5.7 liter..old body style like 1988 to 1999...shaft
ZZDaryl
ZZDaryl, Lead Auto Tech
Ihave a 2000 chevy tahoe z 71 with the 5.7 liter . It is the old body style like 1988 to 1999. My wife broke the front stabelizer shaft. I went to the dealership to get new parts every thing was simil… read more
96 chevy impala: trying to remove the water pump..w/ 5.7 engine
Davo
Davo, Master Auto Tech/manager of auto shop
I am trying to remove the water pump in 96 chev impala w/ 5.7 engine. I have six bolts and can only remove five. Is there an easy way to remove the last bolt? It seems to be attached to another part, … read more
96 chevy Tahoe: 350 engine..Turns over but wont start.
Tech501
Tech501, Lead Technician
96 chevy Tahoe 350 engine. Will not start. Turns over but won't start. If I turn key on 2 or 3 times it will try but will shut off. After a few more times it will start, a littlebackfire then runs gre… read more
1996 chevy: z71 extended cab 5.7 liters..shakes..gasoline..cables
BOBBYSS
I got a 1996 chevy z71 extended cab 5.7 liters, almost 3 months ago it started having problems, It shakes too much and smells like gasoline a lot, like if a cilinder was failing to function, and it us… read more
CHEVY TAHOE: V-8 5.3 LITER AND THE A/C DOES NOT..BELT IS MISSING BUT
Bob
Bob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I HAVE A 'O2 CHEVY TAHOE W/VORTEZ V-8 5.3 LITER AND THE A/C DOES NOT WORK. I CHECKED THE A/C COMPRESSOR AND THE BELT IS MISSING BUT THE COMPRESSOR DOES SPIN BY HAND IS THAT A GOOD OR BAD SIGN FOR ME. … read more
1999 chevy tahoe: accelerator..off wont start..ten mile..parked start
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair, Mechanic
i have a 1999 chevy tahoe got the 5.7 liter the problem i have is it first start of the day i start it it run i say okay let it idle continues to run okay after about twenty mins say if you pat the ga… read more
1995 Chevy suburban: c1500..5.7 liter..the compressor, drier, hoses
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
I have a 1995 Chevy suburban c1500, 5.7 liter, I just replaced the compressor, drier, hoses and orifice tube and the front a/c works perfect but the rear one does not, is there something that I did wr… read more
95 chevy: ive changed..5.7 liter..tail light..parking light
Davo
i have a 95 chevy silverado x cab the left brake light and turn signal dont work ive changed the bulbs and circuit board what now they still dont work Optional Information: 1995 Chevrolet silverado e … read more