Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Amedee
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
Scion tC: I drove my 2005 Scion tC into a median a week ago,
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Owner of LJ Auto Repair 37 years
I drove my 2005 Scion tC into a median a week ago, bent the rim and blew out the tire. My power steering has good power but the alignment is obviously off since the steering wheel is turned to the rig… read more
Clutch slipping. About two weeks. Have not been driving it
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
About two weeks. Have not been driving it since it started. Also clutch pedal really low to floor to engage … read more
1993 mitsubishi eclipse: clutch..started right..25 minutes it dies
Eric, Retired
My 1993 Mitzubishi eclipse had been setting for about a year with the clutch out. Two weeks ago I re4placed the clutch and put a new battery in it, and it started right up and I have been driving it d… read more
My son has a 2009 Scion TC with about 130k miles. His clutch
Tyler Henry
Tyler Henry, Technician
My son has a 2009 Scion TC with about 130k miles. His clutch has started to give issue. He can step on the pedal and shift the gears with the clutch disengaged, however when releasing the pedal, it re… read more
scion tc: drive somwhere around 3000 miles a month..much every once
brownjeff
brownjeff, Associate Degree
so i have a 07 scion tc i just got it about a week and a half ago im delivering pizza with it and drive somwhere around 3000 miles a month. i dont race the engine much every once in a while you know i… read more
I have a 2005 Scion tC and the clutch is sticky..and once
Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Dealership Service & CR Manager
I have a 2005 Scion tC and the clutch is sticky..and once stuck to the floor..I seem to be getting conflicting ideas on what it might be.mostly I hear it's the slave and master cylinder..I did have so… read more
I have a 2008 Scion TC, manual trans, with 113,000 miles.
Toyota Service
Hi; I have a 2008 Scion TC, manual trans, with 113,000 miles. What would be a fair price to have all motor/transaxle mounts changed? thanks, ***** *****… read more
ON my 2006 Scion tc I have checked all the fuses for my
Andrew
Andrew, Level A Technician
ON my 2006 Scion tc I have checked all the fuses for my Sunroof but it still will not work. It is stuck in the open position and when I hit the switch it doesn't make a sound. What can it be?… read more
Scion: Scion TC 2006 My car starts and when I press the gas
Gary
Gary, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Scion TC 2006 My car starts and when I press the gas it does not rev the rpm go to like 2000 RPM. the following DCS code appears P2138. IS THRE a way to get out of fail safe mode? With out buying anyt… read more
2006 scion tc: my light went on for needing oil..owners manual, and im
janoboy
janoboy, Bachelor's Degree
hello, i have a 2006 scion tc, and my light went on for needing oil, my car didnt come with an owners manual, and im not sure what oil my car may need, please help..thank you… read more
Scion TC: clutch..axle..I removed the two carrier bearing bolts
lexpert
lexpert, Technician
I am installing a clutch in a manual 05 Scion TC. I am having trouble removing the right hand axle out. I removed the two carrier bearing bolts. I just do not understand if the shaft from the transaxl… read more
2006 scion: idles rough..Recently changed..a dead battery..ran fine
AutoSync
AutoSync, Auto/Computer Technician
I have a 2006 scion tc. It idles rough from time to time. Recently changed out a dead battery.Started fine and ran fine after change.Next day... Started but ran rough and got worse to point of almost … read more
Scion tc: parked..i have a viper alarm system..manually
Joe
Joe, Shop supervisor
hi i have a scion tc, i parked my car for a week outside (winter time) and then came back to start the car a week later, and nothing seem to be working. i have a viper alarm system. that does not work… read more
recharged..it worked fine until about two weeks ago..blow hot air..AC.
Virtual Wrench
I recharged the AC about two months a go and it worked fine until about two weeks ago. Once in a while it will blow hot air. Then go back to the normal AC. When it blows hot air it seems to blow it fo… read more
I have a 2008 scion tc with manual transmission and it
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
i have a 2008 scion tc with manual transmission and it sounds like it needs shifted even in 5th gear and i put it in neutral from 5th gear and it still revs high rpm like it needs shifted. … read more
1995 mazda 626: manual transmission..it ran fine..clutch pedal...it
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
I currently have a 1995 mazda 626 manual transmission. The clutch went out and I replaced it and it ran fine. about two weeks later while changing gear my clutch pedal lost pressure.it can be pumped u… read more
Scion Xb: I have a scion xb, about 4 months ago I was driving
Alex
Alex, Automotive Technician
I have a scion xb, about 4 months ago I was driving and my car just died. I replaced the battery and all was fine. Now 4 months later I noticed the other day ill be driving and my engine will start to… read more
2008 Scion XB: manual transmission..My clutch went..dealer says
Ironmike
Ironmike, ASE Master ,Ford Certified Master Tech
Hi, I have a 2008 Scion XB, manual transmission, with about 9200 miles. My clutch went out and the dealer says that I will have to pay for it. Now I'm a 41 year old mom who is not hot-rodding around i… read more