Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
My buick will start and cut off just sitting still. if it
Michael Solis
Michael Solis, auto mechanic
my buick will start and cut off just sitting still. if it starts and runs when I take my foot off the gas it cuts off. it doesn't do this every day. some times I can drive it for 3 months with no prob… read more
Laredo..dash board..I have only the driven this vehicle about 10 miles
Ted G.
Ted G., ASE Certified Technician
I just purchased a 2001 laredo and I noticed a light in the dash board that is shaped like an engine come on, what could this mean? The dealer did not give me a manual. I have only the driven this veh… read more
2001 rodeo: dash board..car cuts..start back..electrical problem
Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Auto Dealership Owner
my suv is a 2001 rodeo i changed my transmition because of the light on dash board kept flashing and the car keep cutting of when i turn or go over speed bumps or mmake a sudden stop. after that the c… read more
The dash that why the radio will cut off & on when i crank the truck
al
al, auto-electric & repair owner
i want to take the radio and hook straight to the radio without using the wires under the dash that why the radio will cut off & on when i crank the truck… read more
Notice dash board lights going dim and volt gauge..voltage
Bob
Bob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Driving along,notice dash board lights going dim and volt gauge dropping.After just replacing my battery(new) and having my alternator checked on a machine,not on the the truck whiling running. As I s… read more
It cuts off it will always start..start right back..10 minutes..pull
Rick
Rick, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
When ever I drive the car for 15 to 30 minutes it will just cut off it's not over heating. When It cuts off it will always start right back up but when I put it in gear it cuts back off until I let it… read more
Just replaced battery, and now times it will not start, and
Jared D
Jared D, Shop Supervisor
just replaced battery, and now times it will not start, and times it will not cut off. radio still plays at times. question is: does the new battery need to be re-booted ? … read more
Pontiac grand am: the dash board the light of trac..cl..owners manual
Dan, Auto Technician
on the dash board the light of "trac off" it's on and I have a pontiac grand am 2000 4 cl whit a 2.4 twin cam engine, and I don't have the owners manual to look for that meaning.… read more
she drives i climbed under da dash board an noticed..loose..really hot
Richard, Associate Degree
my friends ac keeps shuttin off while she drives i climbed under da dash board an noticed that da ac ressister was loose an really hot i unplugged it an it looked like it caught in fire i replaced it … read more
i noticed that the temperature gauge on my dash board..leak
MechanicMan
MechanicMan, High School or GED
my car began to jerk a few times while i was driving, then i noticed that the temperature gauge on my dash board, the needle rather was was over the hot level when it is usually just over the cold lev… read more
dash board..alternator..refilled the resevoir...stoped..coolant
JHoop
JHoop, Owner,Technician
need info on dash board alert'Transmission over hert' I just replaced the alternator. refilled the resevoir. ran the truck until it stoped producing bubbles and was showing steam in the coolant. repla… read more
1994 Grand Prix SE: I recently replaced the Alternator..dash board
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
I have a 1994 Grand Prix SE and I recently replaced the Alternator and the battery, but for some reason the little battery sign on the dash board has stayed up. The car will drive and start just fine,… read more
How do I replace dash board bulbs in a 2000 Mercury Cougar.
Danny
Danny, Service Manager / Foreman
Does anyone have detailed instructions how to change a bulb in the dash of a 2000 Mercury Cougar? Optional Information: 2000 Mercury Cougar 6cyl… read more
when I turn ignition key on all of the the dash board flashes..hazard
vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician
when I turn ignition key on all of the the dash board flashes then the hazard warning lights come on and I end up resetting clock, radio cassette every time… read more
Service Stabilitrack off is reading on dash board. 2 days.
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
Service Stabilitrack off is reading on dash board JA: How long has this been going on? Customer: 2 days JA: What is the model/year of your Cadillac? Customer: 2007 Cadillac Escalade JA: Are you fixing… read more
Cam and crankshaft sensors replaced on 2003 G35 prevented
Michael Solis
Michael Solis, auto mechanic
Cam and crankshaft sensors replaced on 2003 G35 prevented engine from cutting off while driving, but same issue is reoccuring again. … read more
02 grand cherokee cuts off while driving.security key light
jc_davil
jc_davil, auto mechanic
02 grand cherokee cuts off while driving.security key light is on.vehicle cranks but no start..replaced crank and cam sensors with no luck.. replaced pcm with one from junk yard..vehicle cranks and st… read more
I was driving yesterday and it just cut off while driving
Edward
Edward, Professional at Justanswer.com
I was driving yesterday and it just cut off while driving lights music and everything still comes on but it won't start it act like it's bout to start but don't turn over … read more