Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
2003 Lincoln Aviator: running ok..kick..starts fine..it drives
John Hicks
John Hicks, Business Owner
I have a 2003 Lincoln Aviator that is running ok but has a kick feel when I drive. Hard to describe, starts fine, gets up to speed ok, but I feel this chug when it drives.… read more
A/C works fine when starting in the morning. It will run till you slow down or stop. Then
proautotech
proautotech, Shop Foreman
A/C works fine when starting in the morning. It will run till you slow down or stop. Then it starts blowing hot air and won't work right till it cools down. If it's hot outside +90 degrees it just blo… read more
1997 dodge dakota: motor runs fine at speeds..slow down..idle an stall
sunvalley brian
sunvalley brian, Auto Technition
i have a 1997 dodge dakota . the problem is the motor runs fine at speeds but when you slow down it will not idle an stall. can u help… read more
Pontiac grand am: liter..slow down..fine driving down the highway
CTDAN
CTDAN, heavy equipment mechanic
I have a 1998 4 liter pontiac grand am. My problem is when i slow down to stop at a light it starts idleing hard kind of like jumps and stagers. It is fine driving down the highway and does not do it … read more
2000 Bonneville SSEi: drive along fine, slow down..steering wheel
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
Hi, 2000 Bonneville SSEi, drive along fine, slow down to make a turn and the steering wheel is very hard to turn, then after the turn all is fine… read more
1993 pontiac: engine runs fine..50 mph the car runs fine..slow down
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
i have 1 1993 pontiac grandam. and the engine runs fine. when i go over 50 mph the car runs fine untill i slow down . the car acts like the tranmistion does not go to a lower speed. than the car stop … read more
AXIOM: A DRIVE TRAIN VIBRATION AT SLOW SPEEDS..NEUTRAL..AC
Triston
Triston, High School or GED
MY WIFE''S 04 AXIOM HAS A DRIVE TRAIN VIBRATION AT SLOW SPEEDS AS YOU COME TO A STOP. IF YOU SLOW IN NEUTRAL INSTEAD OF DRIVE IT DOES NOT DO IT. IT IS WORSE WITH THE AC ON I THINK BECAUSE THE IDLE IS … read more
Driving car..its running out of gas , slow way down,then run just fine
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
Symptoms, While driving car will act like its running out of gas , slow way down,then run just fine. Sometimes it wont start, just turns over ,will not fire,then it will start and run just fine… read more
An engine sound like pots and pans when you slow down..noises
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
What would make an engine sound like pots and pans when you slow down? It's fine while driving, but makes the noises when slowing downn???… read more
I have a 2005 chev. Impala 3400 engine i was driving and the
Gary
Gary, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 2005 chev. Impala 3400 engine i was driving and the battery light came on and the lights were dimming and going back to normal plus the engine was over heating when i went park it i opened th… read more
Camaro: you are driving down the highway..slowing down..timing chain
Davo
Davo, Master Auto Tech/manager of auto shop
I have a friend whose 1980's Camaro is making a popping sound when the car is started up and then continues to make this popping sound, and when you are driving down the highway is will, for no appare… read more
MAZDA MILLENIA: YOU DRIVING DOWN..HIGHWAY..MASS AIR FLOW..MAP SENSOR
Tim West
Tim West, Service Manager
I HAVE A 01 MAZDA MILLENIA ANT WHEN THE ENGINE IS WARM IT STARTS JERKING AND SLOWING DOWN WHEN YOU DRIVING DOWN THE HIGHWAY IVE PURT NEW SPARK PLGUG ,WIRES, DISTRIBUTER ,MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR ,MAP SENS… read more
2005 kia: 2.7 v6 has drive train rapid knock which sounds..warmed
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
2005 kia 2.7 v6 has drive train rapid knock which sounds like engine? Quite loud at times when cold and quiets down considerably after completely warmed. Doesn''t start until vehicle is moving and lou… read more
Hyundai: continues until I begin to start slowing down
Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Hyundai is a 1999 manual, noise starts has I begin driving an continues until I begin to start slowing down. In which noise is less prevelant.… read more
Car stalls when driving when you let off the gas to slow
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
Car stalls when driving when you let off the gas to slow down and turn or stop … read more
Rains..slow down..a parking slot the steering wheel gets
BOBBYSS
When it rains or after it rains, sometimes when I slow down to make a turn or begin to turn in a parking slot the steering wheel gets tight and hard to turn. It tends to do this when it''s raining or … read more
1990 mitsubishi galant: car runs..rpm..injectors, clean the gas tank
Rcmslm
Rcmslm, owner of small engine shop
1990 mitsubishi galant, this car runs ok. for a while, but then the rpm slows down and begins smoking white smog with few drops of water, I repair the head, the injectors, clean the gas tank but still… read more
2000 Dodge Grand Caravan: stall..slowing down..RPM..it runs fine
chris
chris, drivability tech
My 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan has started to stall when slowing down or stopping completely. If I can keep the engine at above 1300 RPM, it runs fine. What is the most likey cause of this?… read more