Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
2001 Oldsmobile Aurora: 3.5L..V6..it: The check engine light is
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
I have a 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora (3.5L/V6), and have the following few problems with it: The check engine light is permananently on. I got it turned off, but it came back on again. When I try to swerve… read more
Oldsmobile Aurora: 2001 Olds Aurora 3.5L with 201 K miles.
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
2001 Olds Aurora 3.5L with 201 K miles. My son has it away at school so I am trying to diagnose and attempt repairs when I can visit him. He is 200 miles away and I don't have the garage facilities to… read more
2001 Oldsmobile Aurora: 3.5l..accelerating..removing..5.5 quarts
Davo
Davo, Master Auto Tech/manager of auto shop
After having the oil and filter changed on my 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora, the engine (3.5l) is idling rough - as if it had too much oil - and it makes a 'fluttering' sound when accelerating. No problem at… read more
2001 Oldsmobile Aurora: 3.5l..that need has a bad AC evaporator
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
I have a 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora 3.5l that need has a bad AC evaporator. Where exactly is the evaporator inside the car and do the entire dash need to be removed? Is this an expensive replacement cost … read more
2001 oldsmobile aurora 3.5 v6 transmission shifts hard and ...
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Owner of LJ Auto Repair 37 years
2001 oldsmobile aurora 3.5 v6 transmission shifts hard and has whinning noise when hot ,shifts fine when cold. What is the problem?… read more
Oldsmobile Aurora: I have a 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora 4.0L Was
Technician Chris
Technician Chris, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
I have a 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora 4.0L Was running rough replaced the MAF sensor now when we plug it in it won't run at all runs real bad and dies. When we unplug it it has been running good but with a … read more
2001 Olds Aurora: 3.5l..cam V6 and whenever I..dies..start right
Ivan
Ivan, Automotive Instructor
I Have a 2001 Olds Aurora 3.5l twin cam V6 and whenever I start the car about 50 to 60 percent of the time it dies out just after it turns over. Sometimes I have to start it three or four times other … read more
2001 Oldsmobile Aurora: the check engine light stays on all the time
Rich
Rich, Technician
I currently own a 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora, I love my car, however, I am having a couple problems. I hope you can help me with. #1, the check engine light stays on all the time. Test revealed it was the… read more
2001 oldsmobile aurora: car wont start..The check engine light comes
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
Engine will not turn My 2001 oldsmobile aurora recently had a new battery and fuel pump installed. Now occassionally the car won't start at all. The check engine light comes on but the nothing happens… read more
2001 Oldsmobile Aurora: electrical..mechanical..the starter nothing
Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Mechanic
I have a 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora that has an intermittent starting problem. The problem is electrical not mechanical. Sometimes when you hit the starter nothing happens. It is like the car is out of pa… read more
2001 olds aurora: 3.5l..v6..trans wines and shifts hard somtimes
goodwrench9124
goodwrench9124, Lead Tech/ Shop Leader
i have a 2001 olds aurora with a 3.5l v6, with 64000. trans wines and shifts hard somtimes. mostley on hot days. had it serviced and fluid changed (pan off) , replacement fluid is moble 1 syn. i am a … read more
Oldsmobile Aurora: car gets hot (220) with the air conditioner..kicks
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Auto Service Tech
Why does my1998 Oldsmobile Aurora have a bad vibration when car gets hot (220) with the air conditioner on (it sounds like something else kicks on)?… read more
2001 Oldsmobile Aurora: with a 3.5 V6 engine..loud noice..30 seconds
michael
michael, High School or GED
I have a 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora with a 3.5 V6 engine. When I start the engine you can hear a loud noice that sound like a laud chopvac. It last for about 30 seconds. I changed the starter and the car … read more
I have a 2001 Olds Aurora. I am having an electrical problem
ZZDaryl
ZZDaryl, Lead Auto Tech
I have a 2001 Olds Aurora. I am having an electrical problem as I think they all did. The car will not start--no clicking or anything. The battery is about a year old. I put a battery charger on and t… read more
1996 Oldsmobile Aurora: cylinder..it starts getting hot..cool down
ZZDaryl
ZZDaryl, Lead Auto Tech
I have a 1996 Oldsmobile Aurora 8 cylinder. Everytime I start to drive it starts getting hot. It gets so hot that I have to shut it off to cool down. I took it to one mechanic and he stated it was the… read more
oldsmobile aurora: pedal..rpm..throttle position sensor..same problem.
Joel
Joel, GM Journeyman technician
I have an oldsmobile aurora 2001 and the car accelerates by itself with out touching the pedal and when put in park the Rpm's shoots up to 3 or 4. Can you tell me the problem? I had the throttle posit… read more
2001 Oldsmobile Alero: cars..The car is really at around 190 degrees
Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero and I have problems with the cars computer telling the car that it is cold. Even after driving the car for over and hour the computer still reads 115 degrees. The car is… read more
1997 Oldsmobile Aurora: car started..the exhaust, I..engine light came
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
I have an 1997 Oldsmobile Aurora, and my car started misfiring and making a loud popping noise coming from the exhaust, I guess do to the misfiring, and then the check engine light came on about three… read more