Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I am fitting electric leather seats in my series I Xantia -

Customer Question

Hello, I am fitting electric leather seats in my series I Xantia - can you tell me please which wire does what in the yellow connctor under the seat? Thanks, Lennart
Category: Car
Expert:  martyzs180 replied 4 years ago.
Hi there, and welcome to JA.COM, i will try to advise you with your problem, first of all... could you give me the year and reg of your car, also what fuel type is it, petrol or diesel, what size engine does it have....are you referring to the airbag connector/seat belt pretensioner connector under your seat, please advise kind regards martin.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have already stated that it is a series I Xantia, the year is 1998 and reg.is irrelevant to you as I am in Denmark, Europe. I don't know what fuel and engine size could possibly have to do with the specified YELLOW connector for the electric seats but it is a 2.1 Turbodiesel. And since I have already written that I am referring to the YELLOW connector - no, it is not the one for airbag/seat belt tensioner, that one is orange with 2 pins. The one I am talking about is YELLOW with 3 pins, two of the wires are heavy and light blue in colour, the third is light gauge and green. Sorry if I sound impatient but I have already waited two days for an answer. Regards Lennart

Hi there, thanks for your reply, i feel i cant help you on this occasion so i will let another expert try to assist you, kind regards martin.