Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I am lookig for front side markers for 1973 dino 246 GTS

Customer Question

Category: Car
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have not been on the internet till now since making the request. The car is a US spec car. I tried to find US spec running lights all over the world and found none. I know that the pollution controls are stock GM parts which you can buy at any Chevy dealer. I suspect the running lights are from a GM car. The car was stripped to be repainted and we found the two front running lights are not the same. The one I need is the driver's side front running light.
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!