How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Eric Your Own Question
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 32537
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
Type Your Car Question Here...
Eric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

suzuki Esteem GL: Are their any other car that interchanges

Customer Question

Are their any other car that interchanges parts with the 2000 suzuki esteem wagon? I need the shift cable for one. Mine is a stick
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Eric replied 5 years ago.

Unfortunately not. Below are the vehicles that have same platform as your Esteem, just badged with different name.

Chevrolet Cassia
Chevrolet Esteem
Suzuki Cultus
Suzuki Baleno
Maruti Baleno
Maruti Baleno Altura (station wagon)

All of these are either European or Asian market only.

The only place I know of that does carry some parts for international markets is

As far as tracking down a used one, contact - they are national and have the best parts locator system around

Please note, your Deposit doesn't constitute a payment. Please be sure to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE/3-5 STARS/SMILEY FACES to complete transaction or ask for more help by clicking REPLY TO EXPERT.

Positive feedback is always appreciated. Bonuses are welcome. Please note that if you have a subscription service you still need to to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE/3-5 STARS/SMILEY FACES , however you are not charged again. Thank you.

Please note the 1 to 2 faces(POOR AND BAD SERVICE) are a negative rating. Before choosing one of these, please reply first so that I can further help you