George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ yrs, AAS Automotive Technology, Factory trained Asian specialist
13574682

how do i install the chip on my 2002 dodge ram 1500 4.7 liter

Customer Question

how do i install the chip on my 2002 dodge ram 1500 4.7 liter engine
Category: Car
Expert:  George H. replied 5 years ago.

Hello I will help you with your question,

Your IAT is on the left side of the throttle body in the manifold. It only has two wires so you will use those for your chip.

Click here for IAT location

Let me know how I can help you

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my service not the content as you may not like the answer but it is the truth. Only rate when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to click the lower two ratings they are negative feedback that sticks on my record so please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you