Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
(See Front Bumper Removal Note.)
(See Front Bumper Installation Note.)
3. Disconnect the front fog light connectors for vehicles with the front fog lights.
4. Install in the reverse order of removal.
5. Adjust the front fog light aiming for vehicles with the front fog lights. (See FRONT FOG LIGHT AIMING.)
When detaching the front bumper from the bumper slider, the front bumper could fall and be damaged. Secure the front bumper so that it does not fall.
2. Push the tabs in the direction of the arrow.
3. Remove the front bumper from the body.