How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CarQuestionGuy Your Own Question
CarQuestionGuy, Technician
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 1259
Experience:  ASE Master Auto Technician for 5 years, ASE Refrigerant Handler, ASA, iATN
Type Your Car Question Here...
CarQuestionGuy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

rubber fuel line..passenger side of the fuel rail..unhook

Customer Question

the rubber fuel line connecting the passenger side of the fuel rail to the fuel line has burst. how do you get back there to unhook the away end and replace it
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  CarQuestionGuy replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for asking your question on JustAnswer. My name is Steve and I'll do my best to answer your question.

There should be a connector located under the vehicle. It should be along the frame rail or right near it. The fuel line will be metal, but changes to rubber as it gets to the engine compartment. You should be able to see the connector from under the vehicle.