How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom Your Own Question
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 25955
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
Type Your Car Question Here...
Tom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Tracker: rubber /plastic molding that convertible top latches

Resolved Question:

Geo Tracker convertible 1995;
Black rubber/plastic molding that convertible top latches onto to secure when top is up is deteriorated and will not hold top on; where can I get replacements or can upholstery shop replace with snaps ?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Tom replied 5 years ago.
Yes any upholstery shop can repalce this with snaps to fix this issue .They actually do this all the time.My cousin had the same issue and they installed snaps and it only cost him about 85 dollars.So this is the best option.Hoped this helped.Positive feedback and bonuses greatly appreciated.If you need any further assistance please let me know.
Tom and 5 other Car Specialists are ready to help you