Neal
Neal, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto repair pro and Mechanic on multiple makes.
17294534

fan/blower not working. Instrument panel A/C lights

Customer Question

2007 Lotus Exige air not working. The fan/blower not working. Instrument panel A/C lights up but when turning A/C or just plain air there is no air flowing. If turn on the A/C, the compressor clicks but still no air flow. Tried topping off freon but still doesn't work. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Category: Car
Expert:  Neal replied 5 years ago.

Hello I'm Neal and I am here to help resolve your issue. If I cannot help I will opt out and refer your question to another expert.

-

That is a known common problem on thse and is most likely going to be the blower motor resistor pack. It is a big job and the dealer gets about $1500 to fix it.

-

Sorry to hear you are having problems and I hate to be the one to give you the bad news.