Dad Mechanic
Dad Mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  I have worked on everyting from Model Ts to 2012 Autos,
65581030

ssangyong kyron diesel suv 2l 2007 model...air conditioner compressor

Customer Question

I have a Ssangyong Kyron diesel SUV 2L 2007 model. I am in Trinidad and Tobago. The air conditioner compressor suddenly stopped working. The dealer does not have any in stock and needs to order it from Korea. Will take 4 - 6 weeks. Are there any other A/C auto compressors that can be used instead?
Category: Car
Expert:  Dad Mechanic replied 5 years ago.

Dad Mechanic :

Sorry for your problem. I am here to try and assist you.I have used these people and have had good results, they can crossreferance your and supply you a new replacement.http://www.discountautoac-compressorparts.com/.

Dad Mechanic :

Please remember to accept as that is how i get my commission. Jim

Customer: You did not answe my question - I wanted to know whether there are any alternative auto a/c compressors I can use so I can check whether theybare available here in Trinidad and Tobao
Dad Mechanic :

call these people they will ship next day air. they can referance your compressor and sell you the right new compressor. you will need you old compressor to provide the make and model of your compressor. If your looking for a junk yard compressor I'm not your man. Jim

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The car is not on the market in US rather in United Kingdom and other European countries. So the link you gave me will not be able to assist. And yes, I need a new AC compressor not an old one. Please let me know what to do.
If you call them with the numbers off the compressor they can crossreferance the unit and send you a replacement. There are only a few compressor manufacture in the world. It is not masde by your car manufacture it is made by one of the major compressor manufactors. do you have your compressor so you can get the numbers and manufactor of the unit? Jim