Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

Opel: easytronics gearbox actuator after replacement..F flash on

Customer Question
Hi, can you teach me 1)...
Hi, can you teach me
1) how to bleed Opel meriva easytronics gearbox actuator.
2) how to recode the easytronics gearbox actuator after replacement of a new actuator.
3) I am having p1710, p1711, p1712 and 'F' flash on.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Car
4/1/2012
Auto Mechanic: Walt-Mod, Moderator replied 5 years ago
Walt-Mod
Walt-Mod, Moderator

I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Mr Moderator, your expert have not answer my question yet.

Alvin

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
It beem three days and I have not got an answer from your expert. I mean I need to know how can I bleed the clutch actuator for Opel meriva easytronics using tech 2.
Auto Mechanic: Robert, UK Qualified Car Mechanic replied 5 years ago
Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Mechanic

Hi..

Maybe i can help..

I've included the procedure below that maybe of help to you..

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your answer.

I need further help from you.

1) How to 'Obtain programming release from TIS 2000? This is the steps that I am stuck.

2) What is TIS 2000? Where to get it?

Waiting for your reply. Thanks.

Regards

Alvin

Hi..

TIS2000 is the software for programming etc that works in conjunction with the TECH2 machine for programming etc - you should of had that with the machine to upload on your computer - so thats what you'll need is the TIS2000 software for Tech2 machine..maybe have a look through this website below if thats any help..

http://www.bba-reman.com/content.aspx?content=tech2_gm_diagnostic_equipment

Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Mechanic
Robert
Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Mechanic