Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Land Rover Discovery Series II: my discovery ii td5 simply

Customer Question

my discovery ii td5 simply won't start.But with the aid of aerostart starts and runs without any problem.after switching her off again won't start.Checked compression -ok,checked injectors- ok,changed injector o-rings and washers,injector harness new,pressure regulator new,fuel pump new,checked ECU ok,no oil in ECU,crank sensor new.
Observation: during cranking fuel relay goes on/off. fuel for sure is not injected in the combustion chambers.
Category: Car
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 5 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Yes I'm still waiting for an answer.

Thanks

Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 5 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!