Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

isuzu: have a bleeding vale for the water system to bleed the radiator

Customer Question
I would like to know...
I would like to know do a isuzu axom have a bleeding vale for the water system to bleed the radiator
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Car
3/3/2012
Auto Mechanic: George H., ASE Certified Technician replied 5 years ago
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician

Hello I will help you with your question,

There is no bleed valve for the cooling system on this engine, you fill the radiator and run the engine then fill again til it stops taking water.

If you are still overheating and having pressure in a cold system that pushes water out it is certain that a head gasket is leaking. You may be able to do a combustion gas test and see gas in the coolant or put a pressure gauge on the system and if you have pressure without heat then the gasket is leaking.,

Let me know what I can do to help you

Thanks

George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
George H.
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician