Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  43 years of automotive repair, Smog license
12365498

looked at the tranny visually..electrical connections..drivers side

Chris, I have looked at the tranny visually. There are three electrical connections to it two, two pin connections on the drivers side and one 6 or 8 pin connection on the top. Any clue which is which and which you suspect?

Well, the 2 two pin connectors are the speed sensors. The one closest to the front of the vehicle is the input speed sensor, and the one towards the rear is the out put speed sensor. Usually when the out put speed sensor fails your speedometer will quit, so if the speedometer is still working, then I would suspect the input speed sensor. However, like I said, try to get a scan tool connected to confirm this.

Chris