Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Neal
Neal
Neal, Mechanic

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
Is there a replacement mirror with auto dimming and garage
Randall C
Randall C, Auto Technician / Consultant
Is there a replacement mirror with auto dimming and garage door opener buttons for a 2015 mini 2 that came with the base mirror? … read more
Rear view mirror..One of the buttons is the garage door opener
Mazda Ed
Mazda Ed, Lead Technician
There are three buttons on the ceiling of the car near the rear view mirror. One of the buttons is the garage door opener. How do I set that?… read more
Its a 2008 mini s. My 2 key fobs start the car, but either
Danny
Danny, Owner, lead mechanic
Its a 2008 mini cooper s. My 2 key fobs start the car, but either open the door. I tried replacing the mirror, where the antenna is, but I have the same issue. The mirror I bought was used from ebay. … read more
GLOVE BOX BETWEEN THE SEATS POPS OPEN AND OBSTRUCTS..100 miles
Expert, auto mechanic
I HAVE A 2005 MASERATI SPYDER. THE GLOVE BOX BETWEEN THE SEATS POPS OPEN AND OBSTRUCTS THE VIEW IN THE REAR VIEW MIRROR. OPENED 20 TIMES ON A 100 MILES TRIP. I THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE AND MASERATI CH… read more
Automatic transmission..The bearings..cooper..repalce
Bill Barrow
Bill Barrow, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Where can I get an exploed view of a mini automatic transmission. The bearings need replacing and I need to know how to do this. It is a 2006 cooper auto/steptronic dealer wants 9k to repalce entire u… read more
rear view mirrors working loose how do i get inside plastic
Carhelp4u
Carhelp4u, GM Service Training
rear view mirrors working loose how do i get inside plastic off to get at back of mirrors?… read more
I have the rear driver interior door panel ALMOST off.
Donny
Donny, Associate Degree
I have the rear driver interior door panel ALMOST off. I can''t get the door opening lever free from the assembly… read more
2009 forester: garage..the timing belt,I read the owners manual
Expert, auto mechanic
My new 2009 Forrester Limited came with a home link rear view mirror. How do I use it to open my garage door? Also when should I change the timing belt,I read the owners manual and did not understand … read more
open the door to access the battery.Mini Copper S 2004/7thank you
gemmechanic
gemmechanic, Diesel Mechanical Teacher
Hello, My problem is that the battery is down completely and i can not open the door to access the battery. Mini Copper S 2004/7 Thank you, Laszlo… read more
1996 Saab: interior panel..passenger side view mirror..900s
Eric, Retired
how do I remove the interior panel, so can replace the passenger side view mirror on a 1996 Saab 900s… read more
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee: outside rear view mirrors..electrical system
William B
William B, Associate Degree
The outside rear view mirrors on my son''''''''s 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee slip down when opens up the car and stars it. It is like the slip when the electrical system goes on. He can adjust, but this … read more
Latch..You can also disconnect the power lock actuator linkage and see
RIP
RIP, Lead Technician
I agree...remove one of the door's trim first and inspect the linkage from the exterior handle to the latch and the lock linkage to the latch. You can also disconnect the power lock actuator linkage a… read more
Daewoo Lanos Hatchback 2 dr S: Where can I get a CASTLE NUT
Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Where can I get a CASTLE NUT and Shaft that the rear drum goes on? 2001 Daewoo Lanos S Hatchback. What is the castle nut exactly?… read more
Hello, 2004 Saab 9-3 Linear Drivers side door controls not
jeffrey590
jeffrey590, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
Hello, 2004 Saab 9-3 Linear: Driver's side door controls not operating. Power Window, Power rear-view mirror and power lock all not working on driver's side only. Passenger side working fine.… read more
2003 Lincoln Navigator: side-view mirror..front driver..work properly
JOES SHOP
JOES SHOP, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Do you know where I can obtain the backplate for a side-view mirror on the front driver''s side for a 2003 Lincoln Navigator? A small ''u-shaped'' fastener with a ball on the end and some type of cont… read more
2002 pontiac grand am: I broke the passenger side rear view mirror on
jeffrey590
I have a 2002 pontiac grand am that I broke the passenger side rear view mirror on. Where do i go to get it repaired? I live in Bloomington MN. I will be in Willmar, MN this weekend.… read more
Replaced the alternator on my 97 Cadillac Eldorado etc. Now
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
Replaced the alternator on my 97 Cadillac Eldorado etc. Now I have no radio,door chimes,and the rear view mirror is dead.everything operates normal except those things.i might note even thou the radio… read more
Mirror..side,rear view door assy.leaving the main assy intact
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
vandals broke out the mirror glass on pass. side,rear view door assy.leaving the main assy intact. Can I buy the replacement glass and replace it. I''m a licensed HVAC mechanic.Not a salesman or jewel… read more