Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

Rendezvous: a small used suv v6 i want something that is..montero..awd

i'm looking for a small used suv v6 i want something that is reliable.. i don't like the montero the rendezvous and i read horror stories about the freelander.. i wanna spend under 9000 and i want awd. what would you recommend
Category: Car
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 5 years ago.

tims auto repair :

hi

tims auto repair :

i would recomend the chevy equinox

tims auto repair :

these are a really nice cross over

tims auto repair :

though,,,at $9000..it will be hard to get one with under 100k

tims auto repair :

cluck the link below

tims auto repair :

Please ACCEPT my answer by clicking the accept button, so I can get credit for my work.i don't receive commission unless you do ..I'm not always going to be giving you good news,so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer.it does not cost you more money.we will still be able to communicate.please understand,i can not see,hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated!if you are not satisfied with my answer,please do not leave bad feed back,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question.if i have sent any diagrams,please print them.they will only stay on here for an hour or so...sometimes you may need to right click the image,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP