Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

tripletauto
tripletauto
tripletauto, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
My follow up question as need to get part number for the clock spring
Rudolph Diesel
Rudolph Diesel, Service manager/ Master mechanic
Hi Any chance you can answer my follow up question as need to get part number for the clock spring to the suppliers asap. thanks Andy ps Called you MATT for some reason ... Durr sorry ;-)… read more
The speedomiter, how can i fix it asap and what part is it
dave hagedorn
dave hagedorn, technition
all the tacs in my car work accept the speedomiter, how can i fix it asap and what part is it?… read more
I cant find it and i have tryed to search for it for 3 days
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Owner of LJ Auto Repair 37 years
I cant find it and i have tryed to search for it for 3 days now, please answer asap thanks ALOT joey… read more
I can proceed with my repair!i have already paid 9
supertech
supertech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
read my and his communication. i need one more question answered before i can proceed with my repair!i have already paid 9.00 dollars… read more
NO ONE CAN ANSWER MY PROBLEM YET- DOES IT INDICATE THAT
MechanicMan
MechanicMan, High School or GED
I HAVE RECEIVED 2 MESSAGES THAT NO ONE CAN ANSWER MY PROBLEM YET- DOES IT INDICATE THAT NO ONE CAN HELP - OR SHOULD I WAIT MORE PERHAPS FOR SOMEONE ELSE? LET ME KNOW PLS. WAITING APPX. 20MINS. TODAY. … read more
02 4runner: one of your posts, but couldnt get the answer
32dmadden
32dmadden, Owner Emergancy Auto Service
Hello. I was reading one of your posts, but couldn't get the answer. We have an '02 4runner, 2WD. It makes a loud "humming" noise when driving straight or when turning the wheels left, noise goes away… read more
oldsmobile: put back together..front driver side..it rains.2000..van
Carhelp4u
Carhelp4u, GM Service Training
I need to know how to take apart and put back together a front driver side window.diagrams everything asap before it rains.2000 olbsmobile siloutte van .electric windows.… read more
BMW: Mini Cooper..airbag light..answer to mechanics..200 miles
Billy
Billy, Bachelor's degree
I have a 2002 Mini Cooper - How does one reset / turn off the airbag light? HELP! I need to provide answer to mechanics in Calais, Maine (end of American earth...) ASAP! N No Cooper or BMW places with… read more
89 jeep wrangler 4.2L rambler engine. wiring and vaccum ...
Virtual Wrench
89 jeep wrangler 4.2L rambler engine. complete wiring and vaccum diagram needed. thanks. how come no one answers anymore?… read more
Suzuki Grand Vitara LX Engine power light comes on..but
Neal
Neal, Auto repair pro, 30 years experience
Engine "power" light comes on..but car is running OK..I am still waiting need to know ASAP..have to know so I can decide to pick up my wife or send my son.… read more
how do you replace the oil pan gasket on a 1998 mazda ...
Jaxer Smith
Jaxer Smith, Owner
how do you replace the oil pan gasket on a 1998 mazda b3000 pickup truck? v-6 model. 2 wd. need answer asap. please include any rtv needed and special tools. I have a pretty good idea im just not sure… read more
my fuel filter..boost from another car make it start
quickcar
quickcar, High School or GED
if my fuel filter needs to be changed can that cause my car not to start and if yes will a boost from another car make it start… read more
it that my intake manifold gasket is leaking?..my coolant
William B
William B, Associate Degree
why is it that my intake manifold gasket is leaking? do i need to replace asap or just make sure my coolant and water are at the right level?… read more
Thanks for your side shade answer... it's exactly what I
Eric, Retired
Eric, thanks for your side shade answer... it's exactly what I needed and that has given me confidence that you can answer other questions. I'll enter them in here separately so you get paid for each.… read more
Have a 1985 760 gsl diesel which was run completely dry..restart
DCM
DCM, Automotive Master Tech
Have a 1985 760 GSL diesel which was run completely dry of fuel. How does one prime the engine to restart?… read more
2003 nissan altima: road..little bit of a jerk in the car..fuel pump
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
if anyone can answer this one it would be nice i have a 2003 nissan altima 2.5 and today while going in the neighborhood at about 20 it shut off twice then while i was on the road at about 60 it tried… read more
I need an honest answer to tell me how a hole gets into the
Eric, Retired
I need an honest answer to tell me how a hole gets into the engine?. This is what I was told by the dealership with a first inspection It needs a mored detailed inspection. What all needs to be done t… read more
Ford: wire my starter and coil..diy..wiring diagram
supertech
I need to wire my starter and coil to my F150 Ford truck and have no idea how. I am quite technical and can DIY but i need a wiring diagram… read more