Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
94 Ford Aspire: the spark plugs..distributor..diagnostic..assembly
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
Have a 94 Ford Aspire--not getting any "fire" at the spark plugs --have a Haynes repair manual covers Ford Festiva & Aspire 1988 thru 1997 all models -- the manual little confusing, I guess because it… read more
1989 Mercury Sable: brake light bulbs from the center brake light
autodoc_2000
autodoc_2000, Automotive Technician/Asst Service Manag
How do you remove and replace brake light bulbs from the center brake light of a 1989 Mercury Sable?… read more
94 ford explorer: can help me replace a brake light switch
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
Are there "instructions" anywhere that can help me replace a brake light switch on a 94 ford explorer?? I've never done it before.. (pictures are always helpful) Sheri in mn… read more
how do you replace the back brake light on a 2003 jeep ...
Randall    (Cheeko)
Randall (Cheeko), Ford Dealer
how do you replace the back brake light on a 2003 jeep liberty sport how do you get the cover off… read more
97 Mazda 626: plastic..trunk, to replace my brake lights..(hi-mount
joshua ferrell
joshua ferrell, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
How do I get the plastic panel off in the trunk, to replace my brake lights. And, how do I replace the brake light in the back window (hi-mount light). It is a 97 Mazda 626.… read more
Why do the brake lights keep burning out And how do you replace
Josh, Lead Technician
Why do the brake lights keep burning out? And how do you replace thehigh mounted rear stop light???? dee Lang [email protected]… read more
One more quick question? Do you know how to clear "replace
Kevin
Kevin, workshop foreman /master tech/mot tester
Kevin,One more quick question? Do you know how to clear "replace brake light" message in odometer control center?… read more
A fix to replace the brake light connector and wires cost me
Shawn G
Shawn G, General Tech.
How much should a fix to replace the brake light connector and wires cost me and do you know of a honest mechanic in West Los Angeles. Zip 90034… read more
1995 ford aspire: it dies..restart..tune up replace the fuel injectors
Tech501
Tech501, Lead Technician
i have an 1995 ford aspire 1.3 engine every time i drive and i stop it dies out it takes a while t restart i gave it it a tune up replace the fuel injectors but still no luck som,eone told me to check… read more
2001 toyota camry ce: you remove the panel in the trunk..brake lights
Auto Tech Guy
Auto Tech Guy, Associate Degree
how do you remove the panel in the trunk of a 2001 toyaota camry ce in order to replace the brake lights… read more
91 gmc safari: to replace a burnt our abs/brake light bulb
Bob
Bob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
how do you take apart the dash on a 91 gmc safari to replace a burnt our abs/brake light bulb?… read more
The right rear turn signal and the right brake light
RCV AUTO REPAIR LLC
RCV AUTO REPAIR LLC, mecanic/owner
How do you determine which fuse to replace for the right rear turn signal and the right brake light?… read more
1997 ford aspire: shakes..my check engine light..spark plugs
Davo
Davo, Master Auto Tech/manager of auto shop
i have a 1997 ford aspire and it shakes alot i was just wondering if that is normal? also my check engine light is always on and sometimes i smell fumes. someone told me that one of the something to d… read more
NO BRAKE LIGHTS AND SIGNAL LIGHTS BUT YOU HAVE HEADLIGHTS..TAIL LIGHTS
Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Mechanic
WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU HAVE NO BRAKE LIGHTS AND SIGNAL LIGHTS BUT YOU HAVE HEADLIGHTS AND TAIL LIGHTS… read more
how do you disconnect a car alarm for my 94 Cadillac Sedan
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
how do you disconnect a car alarm for my 94 Cadillac Sedan Deville. I don't have a door key and the alarm goes off when I open the passenger door i need to bypass it please help… read more
1996 Ford Aspire: CHECK ENGINE light is on...car failed inspection
MechanicMan
MechanicMan, High School or GED
Hi - I own a 1996 Ford Aspire. The CHECK ENGINE light is on. The car failed inspection twice. The mechanic told me to unhook the terminals for 30 mins or so and then drive it for 50 miles. The light k… read more
FORD: HOW DO YOU GET THE CYLINDER IN TO REPLACE THE REAR DISC PADS
autodoc_2000
HOW DO YOU GET THE CYLINDER IN TO REPLACE THE REAR DISC PADS ON THE 2005 SEL FORD 500 Optional Information: Ford SEL Already Tried: PRESSING IN WITH A C-ARM… read more
2002 Isuzu Axiom: I remove and replace the rear brake light
Mons
Mons, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
How do I remove and replace the rear brake light of my 2002 Isuzu Axiom? The brake light is out.… read more