Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

ASE Master Tech 35yrs
ASE Master Tech 35yrs
ASE Master Tech 35yrs, ASE Master Auto Tech

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
cooling system and after a while it overheats again, until I bleed
Rich
Rich, Technician
I bleed off the air in the cooling system and after a while it overheats again, until I bleed off the air again.… read more
How do you bleed air from the engine cooling system? If done
Greg
Greg, Shop owner, technician
How do you bleed air from the engine cooling system? If done properly, would this stop the leak?… read more
1995 Mazda millenia: air out of cooling system..replacing..thermostat
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
How do I bleed air out of cooling system after replacing the thermostat on a 1995 Mazda millenia?… read more
whats the proper procedure for bleeding the air out of the
Carhelp4u
Carhelp4u, GM Service Training
what's the proper procedure for bleeding the air out of the cooling system of a 1999 Pontiac Gran Am with a 3.4 liter engine?… read more
Bleeding brake system for XJS jaguar. The tears brake system
eric remington
eric remington, FORMER SHOP OWNER/TECHNICIAN/INSPECTOR
Bleeding brake system for XJS jaguar. The tears brake system is locked and there's only air coming out when bleeding. What to do?… read more
The cooling system,flush out the system, and refill..bleed..Rover
Master Class Auto
Master Class Auto, Diagnostician & Shop Foreman
how do you drain the cooling system,flush out the system, and refill and bleed system on a Rover 45 impression, year 19/06/2002, petrol engine… read more
2002 chevy impala: low coolant..required dex-Cool antifreeze..radiator
Michael
Michael, Work Equip. Repair Foreman
I have a 2002 chevy impala. The low coolant light had appeared recently. I checked the coolant and added the required Dex-Cool antifreeze to the resevior tank and radiator. However, I noticed small am… read more
98 Nissan Quest: The heater will blow out warm air for awhile
RICKANDBOYS
RICKANDBOYS, auto mechanic
I have a 98 Nissan Quest. It takes a long time for the heat to get warm in the car. The heater will blow out warm air for awhile and then the air turns cold. In time the air gets warm again. All the c… read more
Abs..bleed..the brakes manually to get all air out of the system
Mat
Mat, Ford Senior Master Technician
After I replace the abs modulator and ecbm will I be able to bleed the brakes manually to get all air out of the system? I do not have an advanced scanner to use to do it. Thanks much.… read more
What is the best way to bleed the air out of the cooling system..hose
John, MASTER AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN
What is the best way to bleed the air out of the cooling system. I changed a hose. I had heat before, now no heat.… read more
2002 chevy impala: My radiator fan..quit working..Air Conditioning
Firsthogman
Firsthogman, Meter Specialist I
My radiator fan in my 2002 chevy impala quit working. I talked to someone and they told me to try and turn on the Air Conditioning to see if it would force the fan on. I tried it and it didn't work. W… read more
2002 Chevy Impala: 10mins..problems of the passlock/ignition system
BOBBYSS
If I turn the key to the on position in the 2002 Chevy Impala for 10mins, would that correct the problems of the passlock/ignition system?… read more
2001 oldsmobile aurora: v6 I..radiator..heater core leaking
Dan, Automotive Technician
2001 olmobile aurora 3.5 v6 I just put a new engine and radiator in car not used. i bleed air out of cooling system and every thing is fine except for once and awhile the coolant temperature starts ri… read more
2000 vw jetta: auto/trans..all the air out of the cooling system
Bill W.
Bill W., Auto Tecnician
Hope you can help. I have a 2000 vw jetta 2.0 auto/trans. I can not seem to bleed out all the air out of the cooling system. I replaced the coolant flange at the rear of cyln. head due to cracked hous… read more
pontiac sunbird: get trapped air out cooling system
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
How to get trapped air out cooling system in a 2.0 L pontiac sunbird engine, I tried burping it and still no heat?… read more
96 cavalier 2.2l at. having issues getting air out of cooling system.
Dean
Dean, Service Manager/Lead Technician
96 cavalier 2.2l at. having issues getting air out of cooling system. have replaced: thermostat, lower hose, radiator, and water pump. have bleeded system many times and get air out until fluid but th… read more
Changed out A/C hose assembly, Evacuated the system..cold air..cool
BOBBYSS
Changed out A/C hose assembly, Evacuated the system, System was charged with 134a. Compressor runs for about one minute cold air comes out but compressor kicks out and needs to cool off to get it to w… read more
1995 Nissan quest: new battery..lights ,horn, heater..drove..cools
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
Hi I have a 1995 Nissan quest, The other day after driving it 5 miles ,i shut it off for 1 hour while on business, when i returned and turned the key, I had nothing at all , I have a new battery , i h… read more