Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Greg
Greg
Greg, Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
anew timing belt..time lined up need a diagram to get the markings
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
i put anew timing belt cant get the time lined up need a diagram to get the markings right… read more
Timing marks..possible please send diagram...thank you.
Firsthogman
Firsthogman, Meter Specialist I
need to know how to alighn (set) the timing marks on a 1.5liter engine...if possible please send diagram...thank you..… read more
Hi there. I need timing diagram for Kia Sportage, 2001, 2.0L DOHC 16V.
JHoop
JHoop, Owner,Technician
I want to change timing belt and i need timing diagram for the marks on the camshafts and crankshaft. Thanks… read more
1998 chevrolet aveo: MARKS..s or diagrams of the timing belt markings
Danny
Danny, Service Manager / Foreman
PICTURES OF TIMING BELT ENGINE MARKS Optional Information: 1998 Chevrolet geo metro 1.0 Already Tried: I need photo's or diagrams of the timing belt markings. All of them… read more
2002 mitsubishi lancer: timing marks..the timing belt..2.0 engine
32dmadden
32dmadden, Owner Emergancy Auto Service
what is the procedure for lining up timing marks when changing the timing belt on a 2002 mitsubishi lancer with 2.0 engine cannot find a manual for it… read more
I need the time allotted and the procedure to replace the
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
I need the time allotted and the procedure to replace the timing belts and water pump on a 2001 Honda accord 2.3… read more
2004 Kia spectra: diagram and how to locate timing marks..timing belt
Jake
Jake, Audi Technician
I need a diagram and how to locate timing marks for installation of a timing belt on a 2004 Kia Spectra… read more
3000 gt: a pict. of the timing marks for a timing belt replacement
Randall    (Cheeko)
Randall (Cheeko), Ford Dealer
can i get a pict. of the timing marks for a timing belt replacement, for a 94 3000 gt. with a 3.0 lit. thanks. Dan… read more
1989 Dodge Raider: 4x4..timing marks..diagram to set the timing belt
Wes Harrison
Wes Harrison, Owner
Hello I bought a 1989 Dodge Raider 4x4. The engine is being overhauled and I need to know thw timing marks or diagram to set the timing belt right. Do you know the timing specs on this engine? I don't… read more
Changing timing belt need timing marks locatins..crankshaft..camshafts
AutoTechGuy
AutoTechGuy, Bachelor's Degree
changing timing belt need timing marks locatins on crankshaft and camshafts on a 2001 daewoo leganza thank-you… read more
2002 Honda Accord: I could not get the car to go into reverse
HDGENE
HDGENE, auto mechanic
I have a 2002 Honda Accord. I have never had any trouble with it. I went out earlier to go to the store and I could not get the car to go into reverse. No matter how hard I tried I can't get it to bud… read more
subaru legacy: diagram of how the timing belt runs..2.2L..timing marks
DoctorD
DoctorD, Retired Auto Shop Owner
need a diagram of how the timing belt runs on the motor of a subaru legacy 2.2L car, and the timing marks on how to get into time… read more
1989 can you tighten a timing belt to tight on a honda accord
internal88
internal88, Product Manger
1989 can you tighten a timing belt to tight on a honda accord 1998 it grouls and sounds like a bearing is bad i replaced the pump/ belt / tensioner ideas… read more
Ford Ranger: Need to replace the Timing Belt Mark..Diagram on how
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
I have a Ford Ranger Pickup 1993 Model , Need to replace the Timing Belt Mark , Just dont know how Can you help.... Maybe a Diagram on how. Optional Information: 1993 Ford… read more
Diagram..the timing belt marks on a 1995 holden jackaroo
I. Silva
I. Silva, High School or GED
i need a diagram or instructions to check the timing belt marks on a 1995 holden jackaroo 3.2ltr V6 petrol engine… read more
2002 kia sportage: the gears and marks when you put a timing belt..4x4
Bob
Bob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
how do you line up the gears and marks when you put a timing belt on a 2002 kia sportage 4x4?… read more
1990 Honda Civic: Cylinder..marks..the new timing belt on
Davo
Davo, Master Auto Tech/manager of auto shop
1990 Honda Civic 1.5L 4 Cylinder. Where are the marks located to set the timing before placing the new timing belt on? There is a hell of a lack of documentation on this car. I am sure on how to set t… read more
1990 mitsubishi: 2.4L..timing belt, need diagram showing position
JASON
JASON, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
diagram 1990 mitsubishi wagon 2.4L, reolacing timing belt, need diagram showing position , marks facing, syncronisation. By the way, ansewer for focus quest. was way off.… read more