Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Dave Nova
Dave Nova
Dave Nova, ASE Certified Tech

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
Prizm: wont start..new fuel pump and checked all fuses and relays they
Randy
Randy, auto mechanic
95 geo prizm turns over and everything works just wont start, tryed new fuel pump and checked all fuses and relays they are fine, have spark but fuel pump kicks in after i try to start? any ideas?… read more
geo prizn: i have a 1990 geo prizm ,the trans works in all
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
i have a 1990 geo prizm ,the trans works in all gears but wount shift in drive, the as i drive in stops in all gears. when i turn it back on the trans works again even in drive but wont up shift in dr… read more
geo prism: 1994 geo prism wont start checked ecm fuses and
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
1994 geo prism wont start checked ecm fuses and coil no spark car ran fine then juist quit has gas… read more
Prizm: 1996 geo..plugs in under the sterring wheel..wont start
RIP
RIP, Lead Technician
I have a 1996 Geo Prizm, It came with a 4 number key pad that plugs in under the sterring wheel, what is this for? I pluged it in now it won't start, I turn the key and nothing happens38872.7233452546… read more
my 94 geo prizms starter does not turn...key gets stuck
TERRY
TERRY, Lead Technician
my '94 geo prizm's starter does not turn. I put the key in the ignition and can not turn it at all. Also, the key gets stuck and is stubborn in coming out. It's a manual tranny, I have it in nuetral a… read more
prizm: 95..all the lights come on but engine wont turn over.
stin1974
stin1974, Mechanic/Technician
I have a '95 geo prizm, I turn the key. all the lights come on but engine wont turn over. tested battery, starter, and alt. It's in park. Can you help?… read more
Prizm: geo..difficulty starting..the key, and click, but no start
Curtis
Curtis, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Got a 96 geo prizm. Had difficulty starting. Turned the key, and click, but no start. Replaced the corroded terminals and wiring. Still problems, but much less severe. Had the battery tested, had only… read more
prizm: geo..to find a dash cluster but when i look for one online
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 94 geo prizm and the speedomitor doesnt work. i replaced the sensor and it still doesnt work. i was told to find a "dash cluster" but when i look for one online i keep getting no results. Wha… read more
Prizm: geo..problem starting some times..recently replaced..alternator
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
I have a 1991 Geo Prizm that has a problem starting some times. I turn the key and nothing happens, I have power but there's no click. I have recently replaced the battery and the alternator, and they… read more
geo prizm: Hello, I have a 2000 geo prizm, automatic, I just
DaveTheCarGuy
DaveTheCarGuy, Associate Degree
Hello, I have a 2000 geo prizm, automatic, I just put another motor in it and I am trying to put the right side drive axle back into the transaxle, it needs to go about one inch more to lock in I thin… read more
Prizm: geo..blower switch..is in the in dash control module..assembly
Pragueress
Pragueress, Bachelor's Degree
I have a 1990 Geo Prizm. The blower switch broke that is in the in dash control module. Can this be replaced or do I need to replace the whole in dash assembly?… read more
GEO Prizm LSi: I have a 1996 Geo Prism with 1.8 engine, the
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair, Mechanic
I have a 1996 Geo Prism with 1.8 engine, the trouble is my starter keeps being engaged even after the key is turned off, about a week before this happen I was having trouble starting the car and had t… read more
The key wont turn in the ignition. Turned it all the way
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
yes. turned it all the way left , then right key still wont turn. key does not seem damaged … read more
All 4 electric windows will not operate, I replaced the
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Auto Technician
All 4 electric windows will not operate, I replaced the switches, checked all the fuses and still won't operate. Not sure where to look next? Can't believe that all the motors on all 4 windows went ba… read more
Prizm: the fuse for the tail light and dash lights keeps blowing..geo
Michael Pierce
Michael Pierce, Associate Degree
the fuse for the tail light and dash lights keeps blowing on my stepdaughter's 99 geo prizm. what should we check?… read more
89 Eldorado: I replace the ignition key switch..chip..it wont turn
RIP
RIP, Lead Technician
How do I replace the ignition key switch on an 89 Eldorado and can I switch to one without the "chip" . Right now it won't turn of(although the key can be turned to the 'off' position) and can't be st… read more
2004 suzuki aerio key wont turn. Im replacing the ignition
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
I have the lock cylinder in my lap and the key just wont turn… read more
Hello. I have a 1995 Geo Prizm and when I try to start it,
Jason
Jason, ASE Certified Technician
Hello. I have a 1995 Geo Prizm and when I try to start it, it wont start. It cranks but will not start. I have done everything I know how to do. Including change spark plugs, wires, check cylinder com… read more