Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Canada fix
Canada fix
Canada fix, Owner/Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
Porsche boxster: this car last me another 60,000 miles
RIP
RIP, Lead Technician
how long does a porsche boxster engine typically last. mine has 89000 miles on it and seems to be running beautifully... will this car last me another 60,000 miles?… read more
My girlfriend has a 2009 Suzuki SX4 with around 75,000 + miles.
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
My girlfriend has a 2009 Suzuki SX4 with around 75,000 + miles. Her problem is that the brake lights seem to function correctly with the lights off, but when she turns the lights on, the brake lights … read more
my car was hit by another car on sat and the insurance ...
Expert, auto mechanic
my car was hit by another car on sat and the insurance have said they will not repair it and it is a write off.what do i do… read more
Another appraiser said the car could be fixed using a rear clip
RIP
RIP, Lead Technician
One appraiser deemed the car a total loss and another appraiser said the car could be fixed using a rear clip. Is a rear clip dangerous?… read more
Suzuki sx4: my front drivers side wheel well..suspension
Roadside Jerry
Roadside Jerry, Auto Expert on Just Answer
i was recently hit on my front drivers side wheel well. i have a suzuki sx4. the car wasrepaired, ad new suspension and computer by the wheel well was isntalled. i have notice when driving a loud humm… read more
My SX4 (2009) suddenly won't start. yesterday, when I came
spire suzuki
spire suzuki, Workshop supervisor/tech
My SX4 (2009) suddenly won't start. yesterday, when I came home and started the engine, I heard a constant BEEP when I opened the driver's door. I ignored it, shut the door, and locked it. This mornin… read more
Suzuki SX4: recall..What kind of pulley would cause that noise
Neal
Neal, Auto repair pro, 30 years experience
I took my Suzuki SX4 2009 in for a recall repair and I was told that the car was making a noise when the engine was started (I couldn't hear it) and that it was from a pulley. What kind of pulley woul… read more
Car was hit by ATV ,damage to air conditioner and front of car
oliver
oliver, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
car was hit by ATV ,damage to air conditioner and front of car ,How much will it cost to fix?… read more
I need to know if it is safe to drive my car about 15 plus
Kevin
Kevin, workshop foreman /master tech/mot tester
I need to know if it is safe to drive my car about 15 plus miles to another mechanic in another town for another estimate?… read more
The right rear view mirror on another car and the mirror popped out
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
My wife hit the right rear view mirror on another car and the mirror popped out. How do I reinsert it? [email protected]… read more
I have a 2013 450H, when i push the start button (with my
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
i have a 2013 450H, when i push the start button (with my foot on the brake) the car will turn on but the "Ready" light does not come on and i cannot put the car into gear. it happens when i start the… read more
1999 gmc: fix my truck wheels hitting my front disc brakes of my truck
Davo
Davo, Master Auto Tech/manager of auto shop
How to fix my truck wheels hitting my front disc brakes of my truck? We bought Mickey Thompson rims for 1999 GMS Sierra. The rims rub the front disc brakes. How do you solve this problem. If we need s… read more
Hyundai: awd..with 60,000 miles..vibration felt in the steering wheel
Online Wrench
Online Wrench, Associate Degree
I found another Hyundai owner posted this. "QUESTION: I have a 2002 awd 2.7 lx santa fe with 60,000 miles. My problem is a vibration felt in the steering wheel and frt end. So far I have done the foll… read more
My car was hit at the rear drivers side..suspension..60 mph..aligned
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
My car was hit at the rear drivers side and swiped along the side.The car was repaired for body damage and a new suspension was installed. The car wobbles when curving right above 60 mph. The car was … read more
Mazda 3: 000 miles..yesterday my check-engine light came on..parked
Roadside Jerry
I have a Mazda 3 (2006...with almost 60,000 miles) and yesterday my check-engine light came on. My care was parked for about 3 hours...and then I started driving and noticed the check engine light. To… read more
I have done 60,000 mile service and really babied my 2005
Todd M
Todd M, Owner
I have done 60,000 mile service and really babied my 2005 Subaru yesterday in 100 weather in nm I look down and my temp gauge is way low and ides … read more
1988 Mercury Topaz: right rear..rear quarter..roof is ok..trunk lid
Roadside Jerry
My sons 1988 Mercury Topaz hit on the right rear quarter panel. The damage is such that it''s pretty much evenly pushed in about 6 inches. The roof is ok, back glass ok trunk lid ok. This is a unique … read more
I just got in an accident and my car got hit in the front.
Geordie
Geordie, Mobile Mechanic
I just got in an accident and my car got hit in the front. The problem is that it is very hard to turn and it is smoking from the side… read more