Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Dave Hopkins
Dave Hopkins
Dave Hopkins, Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
Hummer H3: I get a P0304 error code on a 2006 H3 Hummer. I've
Dan, Automotive Technician
I get a P0304 error code on a 2006 H3 Hummer. I've changed the plugs, checked the coils and coil boot and still getting the same error. Since it said it is experiencing a misfire on #4 cylinder, I eve… read more
Hummer H3: Hi, I have an 2006 Hummer H3 and when i back up
Eric, GM service dept Shop Foreman/Lead Tech
Hi, I have an 2006 Hummer H3 and when i back up out the driveway and turn the wheel as far as it can go the vehicle comes to a complete stop, i press the gas to keep it going backwards and it makes a … read more
2006 h3 hummer...gas station..is a automatic transmission
Bill Barrow
Bill Barrow, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 2006 h3 hummer. When I went to leave a gas station I heard a pop and the vehicle would not move. I have no drive in any gear or in 4hi or 4lo this is a automatic transmission. When you put it… read more
Hummer H3..a slight issue with the word doors popping up on my dash
Triston
Triston, High School or GED
Hi, I have a 2006 Hummer H3 and recently have had a slight issue with the word doors popping up on my dash trying to tell me one of my doors are open. I have firmly closed all of my doors multiple tim… read more
MY ONSTAR MODULE IN MY 06 H3 HUMMER, I AM LOOKING AT..REPLACES
Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Auto Dealership Owner
WHERE IS MY ONSTAR MODULE IN MY 06' H3 HUMMER, I AM LOOKING AT THE BLUETOOTH ADAPTOR THAT REPLACES IT BUT I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ONSTAR ITSELF CAME UP WITH ONE. O.C. CLERMONT, FL.… read more
The blower on my climate control fan stop..intermittent..glove box
Dan, Auto Technician
Model 2006 H3 Hummer-The blower on my climate control fan stop working, after intermittent use. I thought it was the resister under the glove box, I replaced it but no fix. Seems to be a common proble… read more
Hummer H3: My 2006 H3 wont shut off when I turn my ignition
Gary
Gary, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My 2006 H3 won't shut off when I turn my ignition off. I can take out the key I can put it in gear step on the brake but it still keeps running until I turn the lights out??? Weird.huh… read more
my 2006 h3 hummer..vehicle. is my key damaged..towed home..next time
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Auto Service Tech
the double lock passport security code on my 2006 h3 hummer has come and it will not let me start the vehicle. is my key damaged or can i fix this problem so i can get it home dan cancel my question i… read more
steering shaft..bump..feeling like something is jumping or bouncing
Daniel, Lead mech
Would a 2006 Hummer H3 have the intermediate steering shaft problem also? I have what sounds like what is being described for the 3007-2008. When turning to the left and hitting a bump I get a feeling… read more
I have a 2006 Hummer H3. Engine light came on and the code
Ironmike
Ironmike, ASE Master ,Ford Certified Master Tech
I have a 2006 Hummer H3. Engine light came on and the code showed a misfire on cylinder one which recommended replacing the coil and plug, which I did along with the other four plugs. Still getting th… read more
I need to replace the Heater core in a 2006 Hummer H3, it
Jared D
Jared D, Shop Supervisor
I need to replace the Heater core in a 2006 Hummer H3, it has a small leak now, but it is starting to fog up the cabin pretty quick on the passenger side in the mornings … read more
replace my own ac blower motor..mechanical..repair manual
Carhelp4u
Carhelp4u, GM Service Training
would you advice me to replace my own ac blower motor for a 2006 h3 hummer. i have worked on lots of vehicle and consider my self somewhat mechanical minded or should i take it in to the dealer . is t… read more
I have a renault espace 2006 and the radio is asking for the
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
I have a renault espace 2006 and the radio is asking for the code I put the code in and it keeps saying error … read more
trouble with my 2006 h3 hummer...randomly..to do with the spark plug
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
I am having trouble with my 2006 H3 Hummer. It will not start randomly and I think that it has something to do with the spark plug or the cord attached to it. Any suggestions?… read more
where is the blower motor resistor located in a 2006 H3 hummer
Eric, Retired
where is the blower motor resistor located in a 2006 H3 hummer? My fan is not blowing heat I replaced fuse but still not working.… read more
My 2006 Hummer h3 started just fine I put it into drive and
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
My 2006 Hummer h3 started just fine I put it into drive and push the accelerator and nothing happens the engine doesn't accelerate it will move forward or in reverse at idle speed, its as if the gas p… read more
I get the engine check light ON after cuts..restarts..fuel level
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
Hello from Switzerland , I have a Hummer H3 / 2006 , and some times I have like engine ignition cuts , very short time , less than one second , and then all normal . Two times , I get the engine check… read more
h3 cruise control does not work but not a blown fuse..likely cause.
Gary
2006 H3 cruise control does not work but not a blown fuse? What is the likely cause. How can I fix it?… read more