Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

rlc532
rlc532
rlc532, Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
suzuki grand vitara: Have a 2007 Grand Vitara, cds are stuck
Genchi Genbutsu
Genchi Genbutsu, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Have a 2007 Grand Vitara, cds are stuck in 6 cd changer,they spin and it says push eject but won"t come out. Radio works. Please help. Can't afford to buy another unit.… read more
suzuki grand vitara: I have just bought a Suzuki grand vitara
Gary
Gary, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have just bought a Suzuki grand vitara 2007,and the engine light has came on, what do I need to do? Thank you… read more
2000 suzuki vitara: relay located..20 min..it just dies..15 min
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
where is the fuel cutoff relay located on a 2000 suzuki vitara and could that be the problem, i run the car for about 20 min. on the road and suddenly it just dies. then after 15 min. it will star aga… read more
SUZUKI VITARA 2 DOOR JLX HARDTOP: where is a fuel pump located
Eric, Retired
where is a fuel pump located on 91 VITARA ? ALSO HOW TO YOU PUT IN A NEW FUEL PUMP ? STEPS ??… read more
Suzuki Grand Vitara: Where is the EGR valve located on a 07
Eric, Retired
Where is the EGR valve located on a 07 suzuki grand vitara with a 2.7 engine and what is the easiest way to replace it?… read more
Suzuki Vitara: I wish to know where is the fuel pump relay located
Eric, Retired
I have a 94' Suzuki Vitara , I wish to know where is the fuel pump relay located? Thanks a lot.… read more
1991 Suzuki Grand Vitara: 2.5L..V6..Need to replace both alternator/w
GM-Frank
GM-Frank, Lead Technician
1991 Suzuki Grand Vitara with 2.5L V6. Need to replace both alternator/w.pump & AC/p.steering belts. Where is the adjustment bolt for the AC/p.steering belt located?… read more
2001 suzuki vitara: tail lights and dashlights..I get a diagram
Jerry, Master Mechanic
the tail lights and dashlights are out on my 2001 suzuki vitara. The fuses aren't labeled on the fuse panel. Where can I get a diagram of the fuse panel or can you tell me which fuse it is?… read more
Suzuki Vitara where is the crankshaft position sensor located
hauto
hauto, Operate own repair shop
where is the crankshaft position sensor located on a 99 suzuki vitara and how do you get to it… read more
2000 suzuki vitara: crankshaft..sensor located..liter engine..4wd.
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
where is the crankshaft positioning sensor located on my 2000 suzuki vitara?? 2.0 liter engine. 4wd.… read more
A/c will not come on, 2001 Suzuki grand vitara. where is the
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
2001 Suzuki grand vitara. where is the low pressure switch? … read more
2001 Suzuki Vitara: crankshaft position sensor..its a 2.0, can you
CarQuestionGuy
CarQuestionGuy, auto mechanic
Hello, I need to know the location of the crankshaft position sensor for my 2001 Suzuki Vitara. I believe it has a 1.6 but just in case it's a 2.0, can you tell me the location for this as well? Thank… read more
2006 Suzuki Grande Vitara: towed..last oil change..seized..oil filter
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
I have a 2006 Suzuki Grande Vitara that quit on me on the side of the road. I had it towed to a Suzuki delearship where I was told to contact the business where I had my last oil change because the en… read more
I just rebuild the automatic transmission of this 2003
eric remington
eric remington, FORMER SHOP OWNER/TECHNICIAN/INSPECTOR
Hi guys I just rebuild the automatic transmission of this 2003 Suzuki Grand Vitara 2.5L Problem is that when I shift from park to drive or reverse engagement is to hard to drive or reverse transmissio… read more
Suzuki Grand Vitara: driver airbag..deploy..soft top
BigBob
BigBob, Service Manager
Hi my wife has just been in an accident and the driver airbag did not deploy, what could cause this? (Suzuki Grand Vitara soft top )… read more
2006 suzuki: it was on the fire wall.But I just dont see it
Alex Armfield
Alex Armfield, Shop Foreman
Could you please tell me where a sol vaule is located on my 2006 suzuki reno?I was told it was on the fire wall.But I just don't see it.… read more
Suzuki Grand Vitara: ok, so I just spent $15 for 1 month subscription
Greg
Greg, Shop owner, technician
ok, so I just spent $15 for 1 month subscription to learn how to remove and clean maf sensor for the 2002 suzuki grand vitara and the instruction I get is to not remove from the throttle body. How do … read more
I need to change the driver side turn signal on my 2006
kalamykid
kalamykid, Pactor automotive
I need to change the driver side turn signal on my 2006 Suzuki grand vitara … read more