How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Eric Your Own Question
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 32343
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
Type Your Car Question Here...
Eric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Resolved Question:

Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Eric replied 6 years ago.

this is normally a faulty governor. pressure sensor and solenoid. You just need to drop the transmission pan and filter and you will see the governor pressure sensor and solenoid attached to the valve body. disconnect harness connector and remove the retaining bolts and remove and replace them
Eric and 8 other Car Specialists are ready to help you