Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Auto Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs. experience diagnostics & repair of all makes/models.
18617752

1992 isuzu rodeo: what color on a radio wiring..igniton

Customer Question

i need help i need to find out what color on a radio wiring for a 1992 isuzu rodeo is the igniton color im puttin in a new radio and need just a lil help please.
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is DriveFast71(Ron) and I will do my best to answer all of your questions completely and accurately.

BRN/WHT is ignition power (power when key "on" or "acc").

graphic

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i need to know what the wiring color code is for the 1992 isuzu rodeo please all ofthem thanks
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 years ago.
Click "View Full Image" on the image above, it's all labeled there.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
can we do this step by step im putting in a model db1215 namsung cd player i have the colors of red green positive and negetive violet positeve and negetive black yellow white positive and neg and gray positive n neg the other model i took out was a sony cdxca400 please help the car is s 92 isuzu rodeo
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 years ago.
For wiring colors specific to the stereo, you'll need to go to the manufacturer's website. We can only provide wiring schematics for the vehicle. The automotive section cannot give you information on a Stereo. Only cars/trucks.