Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Canuck Tech
Canuck Tech
Canuck Tech, Auto Service Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
Fun with my glove box. I can get it open by pressing in with
Andrew
Andrew, Level A Technician
Fun with my glove box. I can get it open by pressing in with my foot and then activating the lever but not always. … read more
1996 olds cutlass: brake lights..fuse box is in the glove box and i
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
its a 1996 olds cutless sierra with electrical problems. the brake lights are stuck on now out of the blue .the fuse box is in the glove box and i dont know which one to take out for a temparay fix HE… read more
2005 Suzuki Forenza S: new one..glove box but that will not help me
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
I have a 2005 Suzuki Forenza S and I just removed the blower motor however I can not get the new one in as the firewall has an angle where I need to insert the new blower motor, I have removed the glo… read more
Good morning. The latch and lock assembly broke on the ...
Expert, auto mechanic
Good morning. The latch and lock assembly broke on the glove box of my 740i sport the other night when i tried to open the glove box. now i can't get it open. any ideas on how to get it open now? than… read more
I already replaced the flasher in the panel..glove box..hazards
Matt Kesler
Matt Kesler, Business Owner/Law Student
I already replaced the flasher in the panel below the glove box? Is there another one I am missing. My hazards still work, so I know it's not that.… read more
Well, I opened the fuse box (or what I thought was the
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
well, I opened the fuse box (or what I thought was the fusebox) under the hood of my boyfriends 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Aparently I did something that his mechanic is telling him is the TIPM module.… read more
my cigarette lighter and the middle glove box is not working...I
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
my cigarette lighter and the middle glove box is not working...I have put so many accessories to make a test but no response and I have check fuse box everything is ok...then my motor spray to the win… read more
Its a 2011 chevy equinox now with a new battery, new
Michael Solis
Michael Solis, auto mechanic
Its a 2011 chevy equinox now with a new battery, new alternator, and new cable for alternator. The “service the charging system” light has been on the whole time. After installing new stuff, was able … read more
2001 Saturn L300: dome light..glove box, map lights..mirror
MCVGreg
MCVGreg, Bachelor's Degree
A 2001 Saturn L300, dome light, glove box, map lights, vanity mirror lights (courtesy lights) seem to work intermitently. I can find no fuse for these. With ignition on none of them work, with engine … read more
my 1999 Cadillac deville the glove box won't open The
Ron, Automotive Tech
my 1999 Cadillac deville the glove box won't open The instruction book and registration are in there. tried using the door key.… read more
Heater. I have hot lines. I can feel heat underneath glove
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
Heater. I have hot lines. I can feel heat underneath glove box. Blower works well. But I no heat ?. I think it's the selector switch. Its like then vent won't open up to … read more
Mdx: I have a water leak under glove box in front passenger
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
I have a water leak under glove box in front passenger area in my 2001 Acura mdx, please advise what the issue is?… read more
2001 chrysler sebring: glove box but i..motor resistor assembly..lxi
Brian
Brian, Automotive Service Consultant/Technician
Hello I received your response to my question . I went behind the glove box but i did not see anything like what you show me on picture nor did i see foam. motor resistor assembly 2001 chrysler sebrin… read more
Horn..interior light..i checked the fuses in the glove box, they all
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
radio,horn and interior light don't work. i checked the fuses in the glove box, they all seem fine… read more
2002 BMW 530i: new battery..glove box..same problem and hes stumped.
Dan, Automotive Fleet Management
I have a 2002 BMW 530i that seems to have a mysterious drain on the battery. My BMW mechanic put in a new battery, then a new alternator and then a new computer (main board??)(behind the glove box). I… read more
Underhood and glove box light..blown..fuse panel..headlight switch
MCVGreg
MCVGreg, Bachelor's Degree
underhood and glove box light also this is all controlled by one fuse which is not blown I put a voltmeter on the fuse with lights on and nothing. Pulled the fuse out there seems to be zero power to f… read more
I need a GLOVE BOX for my RAV4. The locking mechanism broke
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, master technition
I need a GLOVE BOX for my RAV4. The locking mechanism broke when my wife tried to open the box. Dealer wants $380 to do the job; I can do it it myself in 20 mins if I can get the box. HELP! … read more
2002 isuzu axiom: paper has gotten stuck behing the glove box
Billy
Billy, Bachelor's degree
I have an 2002 isuzu axiom and I think some paper has gotten stuck behing the glove box. How can I remove glove box on 2002 Isuzu Axiom?… read more