Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

nabilc
nabilc
nabilc

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
2003 mazda mpv: minivan..to change the spark plugs..tearing my engine
Ivan
Ivan, Automotive Instructor
i have a 2003 mazda mpv minivan and need to change the spark plugs, where do i find them and how do i get to them with out tearing my engine apart and without having to take it to a shop.… read more
Speedometer and odometer are not working. How do I get them to work?
autodoc_2000
autodoc_2000, Automotive Technician/Asst Service Manag
The speedometer and odometer are not working. How do I get them to work? Optional Information: 1986 Chevrolet Blazer 6 cyl Already Tried: nothing… read more
in ignition, how do I get it out or how do I get the lock to unlock
DCM
DCM, Automotive Master Tech
half the key broke off in ignition, how do I get it out or how do I get the lock to unlock?… read more
Metro: geo..that the back doors will not open..I get them to unlock.
Kevin C.
Kevin C., Senior Master Subaru Technician
I have a GEO Metro that the back doors will not open from the inside or outside. How do I get them to unlock.… read more
Mitsubishi Diamante: V6, 3.5L), how do you change the spark plugs
Hog Rider
Hog Rider, Rebuliding Foreman
For a Mitsubishi Diamante (2000-V6, 3.5L), how do you change the spark plugs--how do you get to them?… read more
Kia sportage: a dead battery and the doors..wont open..bonnet
Kiatech
Kiatech, Shop Foreman/Technician
my kia sportage has a dead battery and the doors are locked,wont open with the key How do I open them to get the bonnet opened?… read more
1989 buick century: common problem with them..oem..aftermarket..wiring
Gary
Gary, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 1989 buick century, the power antenna doesnt work, is there a common problem with them? if not how do i get to it to take it out, how do i test it? and do i have to replace it with a oem or c… read more
2001 mazda mpv: the spark plugs to change them..mini van..intake
mazda master tech
mazda master tech, Associate Degree
how do i get to the spark plugs to change them on a 2001 mazda mpv mini van and do i have to remove the intake… read more
99 lincoln navigator: i program an ECM..suv..dealership
BigBob
BigBob, Service Manager
how do i program an ECM for a 99 lincoln navigator ?? this suv is overseas n cant get it to a lincoln dealership… read more
Saturn l300: rear brake pads..There appear to be pins to remove
ZZDaryl
ZZDaryl, Lead Auto Tech
How do you get the rear brake pads out of a Saturn LW300? There appear to be pins to remove, but how to remove them?… read more
1999 lincoln continental: i remove the factory 6x9 speakers
Randall C
Randall C, Auto Technician / Consultant
how do i remove the factory 6x9 speakers on a 1999 lincoln continental. i cant seem to get to them at all.… read more
door is leeking is it my brake line n if it is how do I replace it
michael
michael, ford senior master technition
every time I press on my brake liquid squirts from underneth there are three lines the one closets to the door is leeking is it my brake line n if it is how do I replace it… read more
Chrysler: new keys ... or WHAT do you do to get new keys
ttiger79
ttiger79, Auto Mechanic
have a ''92 chrysler 5th Ave. have lost the keys. how much to get new keys ... or WHAT do you do to get new keys? thanks from sue… read more
The two cables on an electric window motor to get them aligned
Wrenchtech
Wrenchtech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
how do i rewind the two cables on an electric window motor to get them aligned on a renaultscenic?… read more
1994 Honda civic: my windhshield wipers dont work how do i get them
Brian
Brian, sales
my windhshield wipers dont work how do i get them to work Optional Information: 1994 Honda civic 1.5… read more
2002 mitsubishi galant: 4 cyl the drums seem to be stuck on how do i
motor_Joe
motor_Joe, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
drum removal for a 2002 mitsubishi galant 4 cyl the drums seem to be stuck on how do i get them off… read more
GT: bentley..jack stand to remove the wheels and get them refinished
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, auto mechanic
how do i put my 2006 bentley GT on jack stand to remove the wheels and get them refinished?… read more
2002 Saturn: front wipers have stopped..windshield..park position
Elated Technician
Elated Technician, Service Technician
I have a 2002 Saturn wagon and the front wipers have stopped halfway up the windshield. How do I get them to stop in the park position?… read more