Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
oil from the torque converter and i want to know how to take it off
Doctor Tim
Doctor Tim, High School or GED
my transmitions is leeking oil from the torque converter and i want to know how to take it off… read more
Shifting..the engine oil stick,but dont know what..transmission oil
Claudiu
Claudiu, Auto Technician
trying to check gear oil,having a hard time shifting in to 1st & 2nd gears. I have located the engine oil stick,but don't know what to look for with transmission oil? Optional Information: 1996 Ford e… read more
2003 mitsubishi outlander: bolt on turbo kit..what i should be lookin
JamesH
JamesH, Associate Degree
i want to know where is the best place to get a bolt on turbo kit for a 2003 mitsubishi outlander and what i should be lookin for when buying one. i dont want to get ripped off.… read more
Hyundai genesis 2015 after 35.000km what should be checked
Kevin
Kevin, workshop foreman /master tech/mot tester
hyundai genesis 2015 after 35.000km what should be checked or changed. … read more
1991 isuzu: heater hoses..v6..chevy..the hose fittings metric
"Super Dave" Forrest
"Super Dave" Forrest, Automotive Technician
Oil heater hoses for 1991 isuzu v6 trooper dont seem to exist in stock. Is there a substitute (chevy)? and are the hose fittings metric. where can i find them in stock?… read more
i have a 2005 isuzu ascender 4.2l v6 and wanted to know where
Tim West
Tim West, Service Manager
i have a 2005 isuzu ascender 4.2l v6 and wanted to know where is the oxegen intake sensor for the cooling system?… read more
95 MPV: my transmition has been slipping oiut of gear when I hip bumps
Mazda Ed
Mazda Ed, Lead Technician
I would like to know is there an up graded transmition for a 95 MPV? My transmition has been slipping oiut of gear when I hip bumps, what do I need to look for?… read more
I hav a 1992 isuzu trooper i just bought .has v6 engine,
Gary
Gary, Gold Certified Technician
i hav a 1992 isuzu trooper i just bought .has v6 engine, runs great, high miles 246,00 muffler was plugged ,so i had cat convertor and muffler replaced.. before i did this , check engine would come on… read more
2001 NISSAN PATHFINDER: COMPARISON OF THE SYNTHETIC..4X4..4X2
ase_master327
ase_master327, Owner & Student
I CAN NOT DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK OF THE COMPARISON OF THE SYNTHETIC OILS. I WANT TO KNOW WHICH IS THE BEST FOR MY 1995 ISUZU TROOPER (4X4, AUT, 6 CYLINDERS, 3.2 MOTOR, 5W30) AND FOR MY 2001 NISSAN PATHFIN… read more
1994 pontiac grand prix: thermostat..it is located,but dont know
Randall    (Cheeko)
Randall (Cheeko), Ford Dealer
want to remove&replace a thermostat on a 1994 pontiac grand prix,I know where it is located,but dont know how to get to it with every thing in the way.What do I need to remove to get to it?… read more
I dont know what to unloosen to get the old brake pads
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
i took off the tier and i got the new brake pads but i dont know what to unloosen to get the old brake pads off and the new ones on once i figer out what to unloosen i know the rest… read more
I hav 2001 Isuzu NPR. I'm replacing the front brake rotor. I
Matt, Engineer
Hi there. I hav 2001 Isuzu NPR. I'm replacing the front brake rotor. I need to Know the axle nut torque specification.… read more
1993 isuzu trooper 3.2 L sohc V6. Fixing my self. oil in
Gary
Gary, Gold Certified Technician
fixing my self. oil in spark plug wells. I know there is an isuzu wire set which is a bandaid fix, but can't find one. Bought a Belden wire set 700907, and a spark plug tube seal set ES 70691. Also valve cover, and intake manifold gasket set. Ready to do repair, but doubtfull the wire set (which is different from the belden wire set in the engine), and the tube seals will fix the problem. Is there a better set of plug wire and tube seals to use. Note it does not apear to heve any tube seals in the engine, and someone has put a bunch of sealant in there. … read more
97 isuzu rodeo: crank position sensor..v6..wiring harness..engines
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
can i use a crank position sensor from a 95 isuzu rodeo in a 97 isuzu rodeo v6. the wiring harness is for the 95. is the crank in the two different engines the same… read more
My transmition is leaking out the side..passenger side..clamp..gasket
Mike, Proprieter / Diagnostic Technician
my transmition is leaking out the side at well i dont know what its called its at the fron passenger side and its held in by a clamp washer? not sure what they are called. im looking for what it is an… read more
ISUZU AXIOM: THERE IS ANYWAY I CAN CHECK THE OIL LEVEL in transmition
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
HI, CAN YOU TELL ME IF THERE IS ANYWAY I CAN CHECK THE OIL LEVEL IN TRANSMITION OF ISUZU AXIOM 2002?… read more
The water pump but dont know what to loosen to get the accessory belt
Tech501
Tech501, Lead Technician
im actually trying to replace the water pump but dont know what to loosen to get the accessory belt off… read more
chevy: starter dont know what to ask for to get another thanx, shane
Tech501
Tech501, Lead Technician
what is the sensor right by the starter on a chevy 305i broke it trying to remove the starter dont know what to ask for to get another thanx, shane… read more