Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Dj
Dj
Dj, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
2009 CTS Cadillac 58,000mi Transmission has an intermittent
Eric, Retired
2009 CTS Cadillac 58,000mi Transmission has an intermittent 'bump' when coming to a complete stop from slow speed. Seems like the engine might stall, but it hasn't yet. No difference hot or cold. Only… read more
Cadillac CTS: I have a 2005 Cadillac CTS-it has a miss when
Randy
Randy, auto mechanic
I have a 2005 Cadillac CTS-it has a miss when it idles. My husband cleaned the throttle body… read more
1998 Cadillac Concours: front left of car and also a vibration..hub
Anthony
Anthony, Master Automobile Technician
I have a 1998 Cadillac Concours and it has a sound which appears front left of car and also a vibration anytime any speed when car is turned left or left of center. When to the center or right she is … read more
I drian the oil on my 2009 CTS Cadillac then I put in four
Dan, Automotive Technician
I drian the oil on my 2009 CTS Cadillac then I put in four quarts of oil. it take six quarts. I then checked the dipsick level and it showed an over flow. I then drain one quart of oil.I then checked … read more
2009 sonata: front end..dealer says its the struts and this..mounts
Tim Mohr, SHOP OWNER
My 2009 sonata has developed a front end noise when i hit even a small bump. dealer says it's the struts and this is a common problem. no repair is offered to quiet the struts and mounts. is this true… read more
2004 CTS: Bill Gatton Cadillac..differential..went bad..000 miles
Frank
Frank, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I purchased a 2004 CTS new at Bill Gatton Cadillac in Bristol, Tennessee. The car was new and shortly after I purchased it the differential went bad and was replaced. Then the tirws began to wear and … read more
Just had rim replaced on 2009 Cadillac CTS 4 after hitting a
Andrew
Andrew, Level A Technician
Hi there, Just had rim replaced on 2009 Cadillac CTS 4 after hitting a curb sliding on black ice. Took it to tire store where they said the tire was fine and replaced the rim. Upon driving to work, I … read more
2010 Cadillac CTS has code P0017. Looks like it is a common
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
2010 Cadillac CTS has code P0017. Looks like it is a common problem. Is there any warranty left? … read more
2003 CTS: rear ended..front tires..a right or a left turn..steers
JonathanOnny
JonathanOnny, A tech at a saturn dealer
My 2003 CTS was rear ended a month ago. Now my 2 front tires hit if I make a right or a left turn in the inner body. The car also steers to the right. Then the engine light is on, which was not on bef… read more
Jeep Wrangler: vibration..the front end..pothole..doesnt happen
Larry
Larry, Technical Editor
I am getting a sustained vibration in the front end of my Jeep Wrangler after I hit a pothole. It doesn't happen all the time but a couple of times I had to slow done for it to stop, it kept geting st… read more
87 Hyundai Excel: minor accident..The front bumper..loose
janoboy
janoboy, Bachelor's Degree
Late 87 Hyundai Excel 5 door was involved in a minor accident. The front bumper only has a small scratch, but appears to have dropped about 2 cm and maybe moved right 1 cm. The foam padding behind the… read more
2993 cadillac cts: torque specs for the front and rear brake calipers
Roadside Jerry
Roadside Jerry, Auto Expert on Just Answer
what is the torque specs for the front and rear brake calipers for a 2993 cadillac cts. it has the sports /luxury package.… read more
1999 Cadillac Deville: considering purchasing..bit rough
John Hicks
John Hicks, Business Owner
Hi, my daughter considering purchasing a 1999 Cadillac Deville. It has 73000 miles on it. It's overall appearance is a bit rough for the milage. It has a refigerant leak, when the refrigerant is refil… read more
Im about to purchase a 2008 Cadillac Escalade Platinum Edition.
Automotive MD
Automotive MD, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I'm about to purchase a 2008 Cadillac Escalade Platinum Edition. But I just found out that the 2009 version has bluetooth phone and some new state of the art LED headlamps which the 2008 version does … read more
2004 G35: infiniti..ball joints..a bar just under the tire..sway bar
Jim B
Jim B, AAA Approved Shop Owner
My daughter has a 2004 G35 infiniti and she has a noise in the left side when she hits small bumps - It sounds like the noise I heard on my old ford van when the ball joints were bad- & nbsp; I can't … read more
Front end is not stable likes going left when I hit
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
front end is not stable likes going left when I hit invaginations in the road or uneven surface.. the suspension has new lower control arms and sway bar on both sides. it seems to over react when adju… read more
2004 Cadillac CTS: The left rear window regulator has failed and I
Ted the Technician
Ted the Technician, Service Manager
I have a 2004 Cadillac CTS-V. The left rear window regulator has failed and I have an after-market one on order- Do you have any instuctions for installing the regulator ( The motor seems to be OK ) ?… read more
1998 Jeep: left front side ,fender and door..left turn the wheel pops
Bob
Bob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 1998 Jeep that has been hit in the left front side ,fender and door . When making a left turn the wheel pops like a gun and is grabbing , it also looks like it is running side ways , please h… read more