nabilc
nabilc,
Experience:  Manager/co-owner at Autotronic
30385560

My Vauxhall Tigra will not go into Park

Customer Question

My Vauxhall Tigra will not go into Park
Category: Car
Expert:  nabilc replied 6 years ago.

Billy :

Hello and thank you for using Just answer! I'm Billy and i will assist you with this. Feel free to ask if you need any further info.

Billy :

when you press the brake pedal, does the brake lights operate (ignition on of course)?

Billy :

all the other gear selections are working properly?

Customer :

No brake lights not working

Billy :

if brake lights are not working, then you need to replace the brake pedal switch (or brake light switch), which is located right over the brake pedal itself....easily identifiable as the only piece with an electrical connector on brake pedal.

Billy :

Replacing this, should solve both problems...........

Billy :

Thank you for trusting JA and myself.......get back to me if further info is needed....

Billy :

Positive feedback and bonuses are appreciated....

Billy :

Regards,

Billy :

Billy

Customer :

I am asking this question for another person. Whos car I will check later for her to see if this is her problem if so will get back to you. with thanks

Billy :

Thank you.....