Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Tom
Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
Isuzu Rodeo: I have a 1999 Isuzu Rodeo. When turning the knob
Jerry, Master Mechanic
I have a 1999 Isuzu Rodeo. When turning the knob by the climate control from from front facing to defrost, the knob came off and broke. I can't put it back on because the white piece behind the knob b… read more
1999 Isuzu Rodeo: the next time it wo..runs perfectly..only starts
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
I have a 1999 Isuzu Rodeo LSE my problem is that one time it will start and the next time it won't . No ryhme or reason had service station check it out they said when it runs it runs perfectly but th… read more
Isuzu Rodeo: 02 isuzu rodeo wont start with key but can
Edward
Edward, Professional at Justanswer.com
02 isuzu rodeo wont start with key but can put ground to relay under hood and will can see power on dr side finder on pink wire when we try to start… read more
Isuzu Rodeo: Have a 2001 rodeo, some times when I turn key
Randall C
Randall C, Auto Technician / Consultant
Have a 2001 rodeo, some times when I turn key nothing happens, maybe takes 7 or 8 tries then it starts. No sound no clicking. It as if the ignition is not working. Any I ideas on where to start?… read more
isuzu rodeo: i have a 1999 isuzu rodeo. the water pump was
Joe
Joe, Shop supervisor
i have a 1999 isuzu rodeo. the water pump was leaking so i replaced it. now i need to know how to be sure the timing is right. how do you set the timing?… read more
isuzu rodeo: I have a 1999 Isuzu rodeo, with a 2.2 liter motor.
Dan, Automotive Technician
I have a 1999 Isuzu rodeo, with a 2.2 liter motor. I am trying to set the timing on it, and it has 2 timing marks auslass exhaust, and einlass intake?? Which mark do I set it on?? One or both?? and it… read more
1999 2.2 Isuzu Rodeo. Timing belt installation. It is
Ron, Automotive Tech
1999 2.2 Isuzu Rodeo. Timing belt installation. It is installed but won't start. … read more
Isuzu Rodeo: I have an Isuzu rodeo was wondering if you could
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair, Mechanic
I have an Isuzu rodeo was wondering if you could tell me why I have to let it completely warm up for my clutch to work if I don't warm it up before driving it will grind the gears every time I try to … read more
Isuzu rodeo: We have a 1999 Rodeo. It wouldnt start. The
Jerry, Master Mechanic
We have a 1999 Rodeo. It wouldn't start. The battery was completely dead. AAA jumped it and suggested new battery. The battery was replaced. Now it isn't starting again.… read more
I have a 99 Isuzu rodeo which has no headlights and will not
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
I have a 99 Isuzu rodeo which has no headlights and will not crank starter, When key is turned on the dash lights go on. battery and starter are both good. It is a customer car and she had a security … read more
I have an Isuzu Rodeo 98 and the key does not turn to the ...
autodoc_2000
autodoc_2000, Automotive Technician/Asst Service Manag
I have an Isuzu Rodeo 98 and the key does not turn to the Lock position. So I can turn the car on but can not take the key out of the ignition since I can not turn it to the Off position. Any advice ?… read more
isuzu trooper: I turn the key to start my 1999 isuzu trooper.
Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Mechanic
I turn the key to start my 1999 isuzu trooper. & lose all power. no starter sound. & its a new battery.… read more
Isuzu Rodeo: I have an isuzu rodeo that wont start. I recently
Chris
Chris, auto mechanic
I have an isuzu rodeo that wont start. I recently replaced the battery and one of the terminal ends. Drove fine, then after two days in park, will not start now. I initially was getting no electrical … read more
I have a 1999 Isuzu Rodeo with a 4 cyl engine. It will turn
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
Customer: Hello my name is***** have a 1999 Isuzu Rodeo with a 4 cyl engine. It will turn but won't start. … read more
1999 Isuzu Rodeo: start fine..it wont turn..doesnt start
mackin1
mackin1, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 1999 Isuzu Rodeo that starts when it wants to. It will start fine on one attempt and the very next try it won't turn over at all(dashboard lights and radio still works though). If it doesn't … read more
222mk, Isuzu Rodeo: I have a 2000 Isuzu Rodeo that just started to
Tim Mohr, SHOP OWNER
I have a 2000 Isuzu Rodeo that just started to show a light that shows power limited and feels like you are trying to drive with the emergency brake on. I turned the car off and started it again and i… read more
I have a 2000 Isuzu Rodeo which I have serviced every 4 months.
Edward
Edward, Professional at Justanswer.com
I have a 2000 Isuzu Rodeo which I have serviced every 4 months. There seems to be an electrical issue with the car. In the morning when I start my car and I press my brake to reverse out of my drivewa… read more
Isuzu rodeo: jump..starter relay..lights work..a new ignition switch
Dodge expert
Dodge expert, ASE MASTER TECH, REPAIR FACILITY OWNER
I have a 02 isuzu rodeo that will not start when the key is turned on, the only way the motor will turn over is to jump a wire to the battery from the starter relay, all lights work everything works i… read more