Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
2000 mazda protege: stumble..There are no current engine codes
A+TEC
A+TEC, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I am trying to find the answer to an engine stumble problem on a 2000 mazda protege 1.6. There are no current engine codes, but there is a future code 1512 showing. I think this has nothing to do with… read more
2002 GMC: with the 4.8 litre engine..it first starts..it warms up
Carhelp4u
Carhelp4u, GM Service Training
What can be done to resolve the problem with regards XXXXX XXXXX knock in my 2002 GMC with the 4.8 litre engine ? It constantly knocks when it first starts up and continues until it warms up.… read more
2002 Grand Vitara: 4x4..fuel pump issues, it was resolved..gas gauge
Dodge expert
Dodge expert, ASE MASTER TECH, REPAIR FACILITY OWNER
2002 Grand Vitara 4x4. I was in converse with Tim West yesterday,regarding fuel pump issues, it was resolved. now I have no gas gauge reading. Can you send me wire diagram of gas sender(gas tank) to g… read more
1999 Saturn: the shifter bushing..manual transmission..plastic
Mazda Ed
Mazda Ed, Auto Service Technician
How do I remove the shifter bushing on my manual transmission 1999 Saturn? I am trying to use a plastic bushing purchased on e-bay.… read more
I am killing myself right now trying to change the furl ...
Randall    (Cheeko)
Randall (Cheeko), Ford Dealer
I am killing myself right now trying to change the furl filter in ly 94 accord ex vtec. Is there some trick that I am missing?… read more
2000 Chrysler 300m: timing belt..haynes manual..manual says..bolt
Bob
Bob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I am replacing a timing belt on a 2000 Chrysler 300m. Right now I am trying to remove the crankshaft pulley. The Haynes manual says to use a 3 jaw puller (which I have) and to insert a long Allenhead … read more
I am replacing a timing belt on a 2000 Chrysler 300m.
jeffrey590
jeffrey590, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
1999 Jeep Cherokee sport: Manual transmission..two bolts..special tool
TECH1994
TECH1994, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I am trying to remove the Manual transmission from the engine of a 1999 Jeep Cherokee sport in line 6cylinder engine and there are two bolts on the top of the transmission connecting it to the engine … read more
side mounting engine bracket from the timing belt housing..trick
Roadside Jerry
Roadside Jerry, Auto Expert on Just Answer
I am trying to remove the side mounting engine bracket from the timing belt housing. My problem is I have the two screws loose but I can not remove them because they are too long. Is there a trick in … read more
1996 Kia Sportage: trying to remove the heater core case..dash panel
EMRSR
EMRSR, High School or GED
I am trying to remove the heater core case from a 1996 Kia Sportage. The instructions from Alldatadiy say to remove the dash panel. What are they referring to by "dash panel"? Does anyone have detaile… read more
I am trying to remove a radiator from a 99 bentley arnage.
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
Hello, I am trying to remove a radiator from a 99 bentley arnage. All the hoses, electrical Wiring is disconnected as well as the fan and shroud. I'm at the last step taking the radiator but it'seems … read more
1996 Mazda: timing belt..removing..crankshaft pulley..garage
Doug
Doug, Technician
Trying to change timing belt on 1996 Mazda p/u B2300. Current problem is removing the crankshaft pulley. Seems to be a garage job, yes, but vehicle not worth that kind of money. It is my sons truck. I… read more
engine out of a 1999 right now... 2.3, auto..not enough room
Brad
Brad, Lead Diagnostic Technician
I am trying to pull an engine out of a 1999 right now... 2.3, auto. I was hoping to pull just the engine, and leave the transmission behind, but not enough room.... hoping to pull it from the top, as … read more
2000 LS1: timing chain..shaft..I get is when the intake, exhaust marks
Randall C
Randall C, Auto Technician / Consultant
I am currently replacing the timing chain and the parts associated on a 2000 LS1 2.2 and have a question regarding the balance shaft chain. Per the book, the colored links and the marks on all of the … read more
2004 M3: convertible..I am trying to remove the aftermarket Ipod jack
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
How do I remove the radio from a 2004 M3 convertible?? I am trying to remove the aftermarket Ipod jack that is plugged into the back of the radio.… read more
1989 acura legend: I am trying to replace the alternator
ase_master327
ase_master327, Owner & Student
I have a 1989 acura legend. I am trying to replace the alternator. I have removed the old one and I am now trying to insert the new one. I am having trouble putting back the adjustment lock bolt so th… read more
I want to remove the engine, do you know how to disconnect
Michael Solis
Michael Solis, auto mechanic
Hi, I want to remove the engine, do you know how to disconnect the flywheel from the torque converter. regards Bunty … read more
I am trying to replace the rear wheel bearing and remove it
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
I am trying to replace the rear wheel bearing and remove it from the hub assembly, is a press required to remove? … read more