Neal
Neal, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto repair pro and Mechanic on multiple makes.
17294534

Triumph..found one..I dont know the first thing abnout these cars

I want to buy a Triumph and have found one for sale at Sports car LA.com (XXX) XXX-XXXX Inglewood, CA but don't know anything about this car. How can I be reasonably certain that the care is wothy of buying ? I don't know the first thing abnout these cars except they are fun to drive and I want one.

Thanks for your help. [email protected]
XXX-XXX-XXXX Cell (XXX) XXX-XXXX
Category: Car
Expert:  Neal replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Please feel free to ask follow up questions, it is part of the process.

You absolutely need to get another independant shop to check it out for you. Find a shop that work on forein cars and is familiar and have them go over it for you. The dealer should have no problem with this if they are honest. They are fun cars and pretty reliable but can be expensive to work on in some cases so it is worthwhile to have it checked out first.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

an you recommend a reliable shop/mechanic in that area ? If you know and recommend a certified mechanic that lives/works in or near glendale, CA I would be willing to pay for his/hers time and travel,

Thanks

[email protected]

Expert:  Neal replied 6 years ago.
I'm sorry, I can't reccomend anyone in that area. You will probably just need to make some phone calls and see if you can find anyone.